☆-Confession-☆

~A/N~

Sorry for your realisation to be so boring and plain. I have no idea on how to make in interesting though. If you do have suggestions please tell me in the comments. Thank you!~

~ XiuMin's POV~

Thinking back on all the events that had happened made me dizzy. It was too much for me to take in in one day. I looked at Mi as she hugged me, I smiled back. There was so much to ask her tonight! I hope I have the time to ask her that question though. She walked over to join the rest of the group in conversations once more. While I took a refreshing gulp of ice-cold water, trying to drown the thoughts. Maybe I was wrong, maybe I just like her as a best friend, nothing more and nothing less... But it couldn't be. I felt a shock in my heart as I saw her with Luhan. It was jealousy and that could not be ignored. After washing away all my stress, I walked over and joined the conversation.

~ Your POV ~

Baozi seemed off when he drank his water. You looked at him, the  you remembered that you were bunking in his room for the night. You could ask him then. You were very worried for your Baozi, what if he was sick? Bad thoughts floated in your mind, making it foggy. When your imaginary fog cleared off, your sight became clear again. You saw Baozi walking back to join the team. You rushed up to him and tilted your head to one side, asking whether he was fine. He nodded to show he was and it relieved you a bit. While he was walking forward you tackled him from behind startling him. The shocked face he showed amused you. Everyone laughed it off even himself.

It was getting dark outside, signalling the end of dance practice. All of you hopped into different vans and moved to the dorm. During the time you were in the van, you asked Baozi, "Why are all the vans black in colour?" ( This is not meant to offend anyone ) He replied you"Mi, there were made to blend in with other cars so we do not get spotted easily. Plus, black is a cool colour." "Doesn't it make it stand out more?" You asked, questioning his reason. The rest of them sat there blurred out. You started breaking the silence with your laughter and everyone joined you. Soon, the van stopped and the door slit open. One by one, each of you got off the van and walked into the dorm. Suho, the leader, opened the door and everyone yelled "Home sweet home!" Tao dragged Kris, Suho and Sehun to take a bath with him saying it was to save time. You total shipped him with them.

~ XiuMin's POV ~

Being the oldest in the group, I got the leisure of bathing first alone. Due to Mi also being a guest, she was allowed to bathe ahead of them too. After a refreshing bath, I walked towards my room. I looked around the room, Mi was not in sight. She must be still bathing. I  decided to read a book in bed while waiting  for her. Not long later she came in. I waved at her, inviting her to come under the covers with me. I mean, it is cold standing in the room like that right? ( Imagine!~ )

She asked me out of the blue, " Why did you seem off today?" I answered honestly, not ever wanting to lie to her. I could feel my cheeks go red and I hid my face from her sight with my bangs. "I was jealous of Luhan. He talked to you so much and you looked like you were enjoying his presence more then mine today." I looked at her face, it was blank with no expression asking me to continued with hand signals. 

"I Love You, Cha Miyeon. Will you go out with me?" I kneeled on the bed an stared into her brown orbs. She blinked back tears and replied, "Yes!~" With a single word I was over the moon. I could now sleep happily, together with Mi, my newly prnounced girlfriend.

~ Your POV ~

It was as though he read your mind. He asked exactly want you wanted to know and ask the day you met him. Today, you slept with XiuMin. Both of you cuddling till you knocked out. Your eyes were at their limits, you slowly closed them, letting your brain process the moment. Before you knew, you fell asleep in his arms. Baozi hugged you as he fell into deep slumber as well. A bright day awaits you and Baozi tomorrow!

~A/N~

7TEENJOSHUA will be continuing the story till who knows when. I need to upload Woozi X Reader now. SEVENTEEN and EXO!~ Till next time, take care.