Guilty or Innocent Part 2/3

~ Your POV ~
"We would like to work with you on this matter immediately. Investigation will start in the afternoon. Do come by our police station and mention your name at the counter. We wiol recive you from there. Thank you." The policeman hung up and your arm slowly lowered down.

You were shocked by the sudden news. Your face turned as pale as a white sheet. Baozi came up to you wearing a worried expression and checked your temperature. He placed his forehead against yours and both your noses touched. LuHan started to giggle at the cute couple moment in front of him. "Mi, are you okay? What was the call about?" He asked as he confirmed that you were not having a fever or flu. "The police just called... They said that my parents were murdered indirectly... It was not an accident..." You could not think straight, everything in your mind was jumbled up.

Members spat out the delicious goodness out and yelled all at once, "WHAT?!" Then, it hit you like a freight train coming at full speed. Your parents were killed for no reason by someone. This has to be brought to justice!

~ XiuMin's POV ~
How could this be? Mi had her head hung low, using her fringe to cover her crying figure. Members ate quietly for the rest of Breakfast and I accompanied Mi as she ate. Her tear stained face was hard to erase from my mind. How could someone do this? Just when she got happy again and become her previous self. Manager Hyung came flying down from his office to pick us up upon hearing the news of his friend. He rushed us to the Police Station and we walked up together to the front desk. "What can we do for you today?" The worker there asked politely. "Cha Miyeon, here to helo with investigation.," Mi said bravely to the lady in black. "Hold on a second please," she called an annoynimous reciver and turned back to us when she was done. "Proceed to your right then turn left at the junction. A man in white suit should be there waiting for you."

We followed the lady's instruction clearly and precisely. Soon, we ended up in a waiting room, and a policeman in white was there as well. "Cha Miyeon, we would like to ask a few questioms regarding this case. Accompaniment, please wait here, take a seat and make yourselves comfortable." He requested as he ushered Mi to a enclosed silent room. I watched her as she walked away from my side.

~ Your POV ~
You entered a room surrounded and built by sound proof walls. "No one can hear you from outside, to ensure your privacy is kept within this room. Please tell only the truth." The man said as he signalled you to enter. You nodded your head in agreement and stpped into the room of awkwardness. There sat a familiar face you thought you would never see again.

"Hakyeon?" There sat your long lost brother. All assumed that he died in the accident that involved both you and him.
He ran away as soon as he woke up on the white sheet bed. You cried your heart out when your parents broke the news to you. The brother you were so close to supposedly was kidnapped and killed was sitting in front of you now. "Oppa!~" You started to cry once again. He got frantic amd waved his hands around to try to stop you from crying. "MiMi, I am here with you now. Don't worry. I became a police to help bring people to justice, now it is our parent's case to be solve. Help me, MiMi." He whispered sweetly in your ears as he hugged you. The brother you loved, the brother who was identical to you is...

Your twin, Cha HakYeon.
You eventually stopped sobbing and the questioning started. Just thinking about it made you feel like a brick smashing your skull. Your head hurt badly but you did not let it show. "Be brave, I love courageous girls like you." Why did a scene like that appear in your mind... The day when you cried on your 6th Birthday, HakYeon told you these words will poking your tiny nose. You got your spirits raised up and started to feel confident again.

~ Hakyeon's POV ~
MiMi started to answer with confidence now. I smiled as she stayed strong willed and her answers really helped a lot. But, the information was not enough. "I stayed over at my boyfriend's dorm." MiMi said as she blushed slightly. "BOYFRIEND?!" I exclaimed, standing up from my seat. Who is that lucky boy? I wonder... Is he waiting for her outside? "Yup, Oppa. I can introduce you to him and Uncle later if you want," She said as her eyes sparkled. "Yes! Definitely! I need to see the lucky fellow who got the perfect girl." I said and saw a tinge of pink dusted on her chubby cheeks. Cute...

Since she stayed over, she could not have known anything. I let out a sigh, "This is a long case..." I thought for a while. "Or not..."