Update (July 2015)

Hey guys! It's been so long since the last time I've touched this story! I know I've been promising a sequel for a really really long time, but it never happened. Technically, it did happen. I had been trying to write the sequel for the past few months, but each time after writing 3-5 chapters, I realized the idea wasn't going to work out. Thus, I had to keep re-writing the sequel over and over again. For a while, I sort of decided to take a break from it and concentrate more on my other fanfics. But recently, I got a new idea that I think is pretty good and would allow for a third book to happen as well!

The new book will be called 'New York Dreams' and it will mainly feature Maddie, but of course there will still be quite a lot of #cosh. It isn't published yet, but it will be soon. I'll inform you guys here when it is so no worries. I'll only start publishing when my other story, 'The Truth About Us' is finished so I don't have too much to handle. I'm only about 1/2 chapters away from the ending so it should end soon. Meanwhile, you'll just have to make do with the summary for 'New York Dreams' heh. Here it is:

Maddie Ziegler, a tiny girl with huge dreams.

For Maddie, New York was her destiny, the place she always dreamed to be. Dancing, acting and simply just living the New York life was everything she ever wanted. But of course, along with her dreams came the unexpected.In this tale of dance, friendship and romance, join Maddie as she finds her true paths and walk them with honor, tears and happiness.  

Excited? I sure hope you are! Don't forget to stay tuned for more updates (the next one should be the publishing announcement) and I sincerely hope you guys will enjoy 'New York Dreams' as much as you have 'Forever and Always'!