Update!

This is really very important so be sure to read it!

I'm currently editing the fanfic so parts might be removed, added or edited. It will get confusing and I'm really, really sorry for that, but it's part of a triology so I need it to fit as well as possible. I started this fanfic a long time ago when I was still quite new to Wattpad so it's pretty messy. Now, I definitely wouldn't do what I did then and publish the fanfic right from the beginning so I could edit the fanfic without confusing readers. But you can't reverse the process of publishing on Wattpad so yea.

Anyways, I changed the title of the story, added a chaoter after Chaoter 11 and changed the ending as well. This book will be part 1/3 of my new triology. I haven't decided on the sequel name yet, but I'll be writing sequels to this book. I did mention this before, but in case you didn't see, I'm putting it in here. 

I've currently written about 7 chapters of part 2/2 of my triology. I'm not gonna spoil it or leak info about it, but I just wanted you guys to know. Also, I'm hoping to enter either this or the second book of the triology for the Wattys (mostly just for experience). Most likely it will be part 2, but I can't confirm yet.

Sorry again guys! I hope you enjoyed 'Forever and Always' and that you'll enjoy the other 2 parts too! Thanks for reading this and hopefully taking note! Muacks <3