Maybe

I loved sitting with Thomas but that meant keeping Kayla inside her room the whole time so after a few minutes I suddenly got off him and stood up.

He looked at me confused.

"Where are you staying tonite?" I asked him.

"Uh me and Dylan have a hotel room across the street but I could stay wherever" he said smirking.

"Well you could stay here" I said smiling and rocking back and forth on my heels hoping he would say yes.

"That sounds lovely" he said and smiled his cute little smile. I smiled too. I held my hand down to help him up. Though he didn't need help he took the simple gesture and stood. He was right in front of me and I looked up at him. His brown eyes comforting me. He put his arm around me and it rested on my back and he leaned in for a kiss but I swerved and hugged him.

I giggled a little and after a moment he decided to hug back. Then I felt him kissing my neck.

It ticked at first but then got rougher and as I let out a little moan I was sure it left a mark.

I pushed on his chest for him to stop.

He got away from me and stumbled back.

I rubbed my neck and there was a mark.

"Ugh" I groaned pulling my shirt up, trying to hide it.

"What's wrong with a hickey?" He asked his voice getting adoribley squeaky.

"Every one will see it and know you gave it to me. It'll be all over TV" I said.

"That's okay. I don't care if this ruins me. All I want is you" he said walking back over to me and pushing one of my blonde curls behind my ear.

"I feel the same way Thomas but I can't let this relationship ruin your life" I said looking up unit his eyes.

"It won't. It'll just make it better"  he said looking down lovingly and flashing a little smile then he kissed my lips gently. Then deepened the kiss and pressing his hand on my back to pull me closer.

I put my arms around his neck and he moved his hands down to my hips. I felt him circle my belt line with his fingers before looping his thumbs in the belt holes. I smiled and kept kissing. I ran my hands throught his hair and I heard him giggle a little when I ran my finger across the back of his neck. I did it again and he giggled more.

"Stop it" he muttered in a cute squeaky voice. But then I did it again and again and he un looped his thumbs and took my hands down.

"Stop it" he said with a thick accent and smile. He took my hands down to his belt line and I hooked my thumbs like he did.

"Now that's better" he said pulling my close again. We kissed gently for a moment until I pulled away first. I put my forehead to his.

"Is something wrong love?" He asked.

"No. I'm just thinking" I said.

"About what?"  He asked.

"How I wasted my virginity on Tyson" I said and he stifled a laugh.