Me and thomas

We sat there in silence for A while. Thinking I guess. Thomas fed me chips.

It was nice. Even in the silence. Just to be with him. After a while he got out his Phone and turned on a stereo. It started playing a song called love me like you do.

It had a smooth tone to it.

"Is that from a movie or is it a single?" I asked. I thought I've heard it before.

"It's from 50 shades of grey" Thomas said.

"Oh" I said.

Thomas started. Slowly. Moving his arm around my waist. Leaving chills, he pulled my shirt up a little.

"Wanna.." He said looking off at the bedroom door down the hall way.

"But I don't wanna get pregnant" I whined.

"But you won't" he said.

"I might" I said.

"Okay" he said settling for cuddling on the couch.

"And my head kinda hurts" I said looking up at him.

"Did you take the medicine?"

"Yeah" I said wincing as it got worse.

"We have to go to the hospital" Thomas said getting up.

"No. I'm okay. It's bearable" I said trying not to wince as it felt like someone was stabbing my eyes.

"No. We're going" Thomas said.

I Tryed to stand but i was too dizzy and fell back.

"Thomas" I moaned. It really did hurt bad. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him while I winced. He knocked on someone's door.

Dylan.

"She's having a bad headache" Thomas said and Dylan went inside for something and then yells at someone and shut the door.

"Go to our room and get her some of her pills and comfy cloths and phone chargers please" Thomas said and handed him the keys. "Sure thing.  Feel better gracy baby" Dylan said patting my back and then dashed off to our room. Thomas carried me to the elevator and we got to the ground floor and Thomas put me in the passenger seat.

I moaned again.

"Thomas. I love you" I said wincing.

"No grace. Your not gonna die." Thomas said.

"But if I do-"

"No grace. Your gonna live and have kids with me and you'll be my everything for ever" he said.

"That's sweet Thomas. I love you" I said again.

"Grace" he scolded while turning on to the high way.

"I will have your kids" I moaned.

"I guess that's better" Thomas said laughing.