★HER PERSONALITY- PART 2★

Aisha(RA) said that there were nine blessings of ALLAH(SWT) which distinguished her from all other women in the world except Maryam(AS), mother of Isa(AS).

1. The angel Jibril(AS) has presented her portrait wrapped in green silk to Muhammad ﷺ and told him that this was the picture of the lady chosen by Allah (SWT) to be his consort both in this world and the next.

2. She was the only virgin to have become the wife of the Prophet ﷺ.

3. When the Prophet ﷺ passed away, he was resting in her lap and was buried in her apartment.

4. Many times angels encircled her apartment with love and respect.

5. Very often divine revelation would come to Muhammad ﷺ when they were lying together resting in peace and tranquility.

6. She was the daughter of the loyal and true friend of the Prophet ﷺ , Abu Bakr Siddique (RA).

7. Ayat acquitting her of any wrongdoing had descended from the heavens from Allah (SWT), proving her innocence.

8. She was born a Muslim and had been brought up in a pure environment, and spent her formative years with the purest and best of creatures,the Prophet ﷺ.

9. Allah, the Lord, the Sustainer of the Universe promised her Divine Forgiveness and abundant bounties.
(Darusslam Publications)

At the time of Hijrah (migration) of the Prophet ﷺ to Al Madinah, she was barely 8 years old, yet she remembered years later even minor details anout that historic and momentous move, when the first Islamic state was on the rise.

Aisha (RA) attained a lofty status because of the knowledge and wisdom with which she had been blessed. She was consulted by the other Companions and women. Companions on the finer points of religion. Many of the Ahadiths have been originated and reported by her.

THERE ARE ONLY SEVEN NOBLE ONE TO WHOM THOUSANDS OF AHADITHS ARE ATTRIBUTED. AMONG THESE ARE-

1. Abu Hurairah 'Abdur-Rahman bin Sakhar Dosi (RA) (5374 AHADITHS)

2. 'Abdullah bin 'Umar bin Khattab(RA) (2630 AHADITHS)

3. 'Aisha (RA) (2210 AHADITHS)

4. 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas(RA) (1660 AHADITHS)

5. Jabir bin 'Abdullah Ansari (RA) (1540 AHADITHS)

6. Saad bin Malik Abu Saeed Khudri (RA) (1540 AHADITHS)

7. Anas bin Malik (RA) (2286 AHADITHS)

-(DARUSSALAM PUBLICATIONS)