★EID MABROOK★

Asalamualaikum warahmatullahi wal barkatuhu everyone♥
Eid Mubarak to each n everyone....>--------^_^--------< a tight hug to all my sisters ;)

I guess all busy taking selfies or probably having biryani ;)

May this eid bring lots of happiness and joy amongst all of us♥♡♥

Dua:

1. Ya Allah grant us Ultimate Success -safety from the Fire and entry into Jannathul Firdous

2. Ya Allah make us and our family of those companions of the Right. Who receive the book of deeds in our right hands.

3. Ya Allah, Grant us a blessed death. Let us utter the shahada before we die. Grant us the intercession of Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam).

4. Ya Allah grant us the companionship of Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam), his family and the Sahaba's in Jannathul Firdous.

5. Ya Allah save our friends and anyone who has a drop of goodness in his heart from the Fire. Guide them to Islam.

6. Ya Allah, reunite us in Jannathul Firdous with those whom we love for Your sake alone.

7. Ya Rabb, perfect our Deen and our Worship. Save us and distance us from anything that displeases and angers You.

8. Ya Allah accept our good deeds and increase us in reward and Your Mercy. Wipe away our sins and pardon us completely. Shower your Mercy upon us and our family ,save us from disgrace on the Day of Reckoning.

9. Ya Allah, when we die, let our soul and our record of Deeds be with the Illiyeen.

10. Ya Allah grant us, our parents, family and children guidance, steadfastness and increased Imaan.

11. Ya Allah, make us of the few You love, You Pardon and You shade on a Day when there is no shade but from Your Majestic Arsh (Throne).

12. Oh my Lord, increase us in Yakeen and Tawakkul in You. Let there be no doubt in our belief in Your Oneness, Your Majesty and Power.

13. Ya Allah increase me in my love for You and Your Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam).

14. Ya Allah forgive us and increase us in Your Blessings and Provisions.

15. Ya Allah lead us to more opportunities to do good and seeking Your Pleasure.

16. Ya Rabb, Purify our intentions for Your Sake alone and let us not show off or take false pride. Save us from arrogance, pride, showing off and reminding of favors.

17. Oh my Creator and Sustainer, do not leave us alone. Bless us with a righteous spouse and children who will be the coolness of our eyes.

18. Oh my Lord, make me of those who are patient and obedient to You and to my parents.

19. Save us from the Fitnah of Dajjal.

20. Save us from the punishment of the grave and the punishment of the Hell Fire.

21. Ya Allah, increase us in Sadakathul Jariya work.

22. Ya Allah, bless us with good health, so we can make sajdah with ease till my dying day.

23. Ya Allah, protect us and the Muslim Ummah against wicked oppressors. Save us from Fitnah and give us ease in our times of trial.

24. My Lord, bless us with the best in this world, the best in the Hereafter and save me from the fire. We are indeed in need of the good You have in store for us.

25. Ya Allah increase us in gratitude towards You alone.

26. Oh my Rabb, save us from hypocrisy.

27. Ya Allah, bless us and our family with accepted hajj and umra and accepted ibadah .

28. Ya Allah protect us against Evil Jinns and Spirits. Safeguard us from their evil incitements and plots.

29. Ya Allah forgive and have Mercy upon our parents, as they looked after me when we were young.

30. Ya Allah, I pray and beg of You for the guidance of the Muslim Youth and Ummah. Save us all from Kufr, Despair, Misdeeds and Shirk.

31. Ya Allah grant us the strength to battle laziness and sleep, so that we may wake up for Tahajjud and Fajr daily,guide us,our family and all believers on Surat-Al mustaqim,make us of those who serve You and worship You in a way pleasing to You and befitting Your Majesty.

Aameen