★HER MARRIAGE PART 2★

I dedicate this chapter to all my lovely and amazing readers♡ May Allah bless you all...

Marriage to Allah's Messenger did not immediately change Aisha (RA) childish ways. She continued to amuse herself with her friends. They would regularly visit her in her new home. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ understood her need to gradually advance into her role as his wife and partner.Thus, he did not object to her playmates visits. There were times when he even joined in her games.

One day upon his return home the Prophet ﷺ saw Aisha (RA) playing with her dolls. When he asked her about them she replied that they were Prophet Sulayman's horses and that they had wings. The Prophet ﷺ could not help but laugh at Aisha (RA) innocent response.

As time passed, the love which Aisha(RA) and the Prophet ﷺ shared grew in strength and depth. Likewise, she would often tactfully ask him about his own feelings for her. One she asked him, "How is your love for me?" and he replied, "Like the rope's knot" - meaning that it was strong and bending.

Prophet ﷺ one day was sitting with Fatima (RA) and Aisha (RA) was also there. Prophet ﷺ asked Fatima (RA) that, "Do you love what I love? Do you not love what I love? Fatima (RA) responded, "Yes of course! ". Then Prophet ﷺ he pointed towards Aisha (RA) and he said, "Then you must love this woman!'" { SUBHANALLAH!! IMAGINE HOW AISHA (RA) WAS FEELING WHEN THESE KIND WORDS WERE COMING FROM PROPHET ﷺ }

Umm Salima said- "Whenever Muhammad ﷺ would leave for masjid he would kiss his wife."

Related by Imam Bukhari-
"One day Aisha (RA) was sitting with Prophet ﷺ and they were drinking and eating chicken together and she(Aisha (RA))said,"I would take and drink from the cup and then I would give it to Prophet ﷺ and he would drink from the same place I drink from and then I would eat some meat or chicken and I would give it to the Prophet ﷺ and he would eat from the same place that I eat from."
(This is just so cute♥♥♥♥
I mean have you'll noticed something here?
Aisha ( RA ) would eat n drink first and the Prophet ﷺ ~ladies first applies here also)

May Allah ( SWT ) grant us all such loving, caring, amazing, pious husband exactly like Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. He should be the one who takes us and our children to Jannat ul Firdous.
Ameen Summa Ameen ♥

Vote, comment and share :)