★HER DEPARTURE★

One of the outstanding qualities of our Mother Aisha (RA) was her ability to speak very eloquently and beautifully in arabic.

Aisha(RA) is one of the five women who were married to Prophet ﷺ  who memorized the Holy Quraan.

She was also extremely knowledgeable with regards to the Sunnah of Prophet ﷺ .

Aisha (RA) narrated that her brother had come to her apartment during the Prophet  ﷺ last moments. Her brother had a siwak in his hand at which the Prophet was longingly looking  it. Aisha (RA) understood that Prophet ﷺ wanted the siwak ,so she asked him if she could offer one to him and when Prophet ﷺ nodded Aisha (RA) took it from her brother. Since the siwak was hard she softened it with her teeth and offered it to Prophet ﷺ .
He ﷺ then passed away in her lap and she said what an honour , this love that my saliva mixed with the saliva of the Prophet ﷺ in his last moments. SUBHANALLAH!!!

Once Aisha (RA) had a dream that three moons fell into her lap. So she asked her father Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) the interpretation of the dream and he replied saying her that there is going to be a good news that is going to come to her. And when Prophet ﷺ passed away he was buried in her apartment, so at this time Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) told her that the first of the moons has fallen and he is better than the other two moons.

The prophecy of that dream was that in the apartment of Aisha (RA) the Prophet ﷺ would be buried then Abu Barkr (RA) would be buried then Umar (RA) would be buried.
(Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) was a skilled dream interpreter)

Imam Thahbi said: "A Prophet's soul leaves its body in the place which is liked by the most.
However, Prophet ﷺ died in his favourite place that is our mother's apartment.

******************************

Aisha (RA) left this world in the year 58th Hijirah on 17th of Ramadhan .

"TO ALLAH WE BELONG AND TO ALLAH WE RETURN"

Aisha (RA) was buried in the Jannatul Baqi in Al Madinah. Her funeral prayer was led by Abu Hurairah (RA).

AISHA (RA) HAD NO OFFSPRING, YET SHE IS THE MOTHER OF ALL THE FAITHFUL, AN INSPIRING EXAMPLE OF THE MUSLIM UMMAH.

May Allah (SWT) be pleased with her and may he reunite us all in Jannatul Firdous with Our Mother Aisha (RA).

A\N:
Asalamualaikum wr wb! Jazakallah a ton lovelies for the immense love and support . I'm really thankful to Allah (SWT) that He gave me the strength to write about Our Mother's beautiful life. Alhumdulilah Alhumdulilah♥

You all have really supported me a lot. Jazakallahu khair for the votes and comments.. I really appreciate them. It actually motivated me to update. ;) I will miss you all so freaking much .
Anyway I have other books so we can catch up there ;)

And yes you'll were asking me for another book!!!
Mmmm.. I haven't decided anything as yet. Am really occupied.. so let's see In sha Allah... and if you guys have any suggestions on whom I should write a book on, please comment below ^_^

Please please make loads n lots
of dua for me.
And again JAZAKALLAH KHAIR EVERYONE. Barak Allahu feeki.
♥♥ 
Asalamualaikum wr wb.
Vote, Comment and Share!