★HER MARRIAGE PART-5★

Al-Bukhaari entitled a chapter in his Saheeh: "The marriage of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) to Khadeejah (may Allah be pleased with her), and her virtues," in which he narrated a hadeeth from 'Aa'ishah who said: "I never felt jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) as I did of Khadeejah, although she died before he married me, because of what I heard him say about her." Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3815.

Prophet Muhammad ﷺ used to recite Quran to his wife.(May Allah bless us with a righteous spouse).
Prophet Muhammad ﷺ used to act as a Murabbi (teacher) to Aisha (RA).

One day Aisha (RA) was sitting with Muhammad ﷺ and he told her:

'Indeed Allah (SWT) has not sent me to be harsh or cause harm, but Allah (SWT) sent me to teach and make things easy.' (Related by Imam Muslim)

Aisha (RA) said that whenever Muhammad ﷺ would offer Salah, he used to seek refuge in Allah(SWT) from the Dajjal.

And whenever he used to finish his Salah he used to say:"Allahuma antas salamu wa minkas-salamu, tabaarakta yaa Thal-Jalaali wal-Ikraam."

TRANSLATION: O Allah! You are the source of peace and from You comes peace, blessed be You The Lord of Majestic Honour.

Aisha (RA) said that whenever Muhammad ﷺ used to stand for salah in Tahajjud he used begin his salah by saying:

Oh Allah! The Lord of Jibreal and Micheal and Israfeel. The Originator of Heaves and the Earth. The Knower of the seen and unseen. You will judge between Your servants about what they deferred, so guide me in what they deferred to the truth by Your will because Indeed You are the One who guides by Your Will to the straight path.

Prophet ﷺ taught Aisha (RA) to be merciful to others.
Prophet ﷺ said to Aisha (RA):
"O Aisha! Indeed Allah (SWT) is the Most Kind and He loves kindness and He gives to kindness what He does not give to harshness and He doesn't give anything the same blessing that He gives to acts of kindness."

During her marriage, Aisha (RA) witnessed the Prophet's ﷺ worship. His entire life was devoted to Allah (SWT). All of his words and actions, both public or private, were a form of worship. The Prophet (SA) had a special love for night prayer (qiyam al-layl). He would stand in prayer for so long that his feet became swollen. Aisha (RA) said to Muhammad ﷺ: "Messenger of Allah, why do you exert yourself so much while all your sins have been forgiven?" To this he replied, "Aisha should I not be a grateful servant of Allah?"