Chapter Nineteen

*Skip to October*

I sat down on the black leather couch next to Ashley with a bowl of popcorn in my hand. We were about to watch the movie Halloween because one, Halloween was tomorrow, and two, Ashley's head had almost exploded when I told him I'd never seen it before.

"Ash, you know I don't like horror movies," I whined. "Please don't make me watch this."

He smirked evilly at me. "You're going to watch it even if it means me sitting on you to keep you from leaving."

I huffed and threw some popcorn at him, which he ignored to my surprise, as he pressed play. I tried to zone out so that I didn't have to pay attention to the movie and succeeded somewhat. I thought about all that had gone down in the past few months since my fight with Andy.

We haven't officially broken up but he hasn't attempted to contact me in any way since Warped Tour ended. This saddened me but I comforted myself with the fact that I had at least tried to apologize to him. I'd gone out to the lounge the morning after our fight to find him watching Batman like usual.

What wasn't usual was that when I tried to speak to him, he turned the TV volume up and ignored me. I'd just walked out after that, knowing that trying to talk to him now would just get him riled up. I tried to apologize a few more times over the course of a week but it was like I didn't exist to him anymore.

He had also started acting horrible towards Ashley as well. He wouldn't talk to him unless he had to and the only time he acknowledged him was when they were playing a set.

One time he actually "accidentally" pushed Ash right off of the stage by running into him when he was looking the other way, right into the middle of a mosh pit. That little stunt had nearly caused Ashley to get torn apart. He hadn't even tried to help him up. He'd just watched in annoyance as the security guards helped him escape the mass of fans, and then ignored him after the set when Ashley tried to confront him about it.

I'd just avoided him after that. I didn't know what his problem was but the rest of the band seemed to understand that we weren't on good terms.

Ashley, being my best friend and actually knowing what the cause of our fight was, has been my rock as I've been trying to hold myself together. But what really stung was that I hadn't gotten to tell Andy that I loved him back before he started ignoring me. I know that sounds cheesy but it was the truth.

I shook my head a little and moved to different thoughts, not wanting to dwell on the source of my current depression. Johnnie had thankfully accepted my apology with open arms. He'd even let me stay with Bryan and him while BVB went on their mini tour after Warped. I'd even gotten to be in a few videos. He'd made up the missed meet and greets by making some new merch and putting it on sale exclusively for the states that he'd missed. It was really the only thing he could do as he couldn't afford another tour.

Juliet's trial was being postponed as I wasn't in a good enough mental condition to take the stand because of my depression. They feared it may sway my story. I was on pills for it and was ordered to see a therapist once a week but nothing really seemed to be working. I knew that there was only one medication that was guaranteed to work but that medication was currently acting like I didn't exist. And a more... temporary fix... was out of the question, as ensured by Ashley.

The rest of Black Veil Brides- minus Andy- and Johnnie often visited Ashley's house to try to cheer me up. It worked for a little while, but my happiness would always wear off by the next day. Did I mention that I was staying with Ashley at his house? Yea, it was great if you like being woken up by getting cold water dumped on you at least once a month.