Chapter Twenty-Three

*Sorry this was a day late again. I was writing it until late at night and I really didn't have it in me to edit it until the next morning.*

I sat against the wall of the tiny bathroom, hugging my knees to my chest. There was no way it was happening this early. Those kinds of things take at least three weeks to start showing up. It was probably just the flu. Yea, just the flu. Or maybe some weird stomach bug. In the back of my head I knew it wasn't any of those things though.

I calmed myself down and stood up, just then realizing how disgusting the bathroom floor was. Cringing, I washed my hands and then walked back out to the bench to see Andy sitting there waiting for me.

"Hey," I said, walking up to him.

"Hey." He looked up from his phone and smiled at my hair. "Your hair looks fucking amazing."

Then he looked at my face and immediately stood up, his eyes narrowed. "What's wrong?"

I froze. "What... What do you mean? Nothing's wrong."

He was silent for a few seconds. "You're as pale as a ghost." He looked behind me to the door of the bathroom and I immediately knew what he was thinking.

"Andy, I promise it's not-" he cut me off before I could finish.

"Let's go. Now." He placed his hand on the small of my back and herded me out the front doors and to his car.

I tried multiple times to explain what was going on but he shushed me every time, saying that we would talk once we were in the car.

I sat down and pulled my door shut, nervously waiting for him to do the same. Once he did I turned to him.

"Now if you would just let me speak I can explain whatever you think I did."

He looked at me and just nodded. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "I was sitting there on the bench waiting for you when this crazy wave of nausea hit me. I ran to the bathroom and puked. I didn't... I didn't cut if that's what you were thinking."

He let out a huge breath as if he had been holding it the whole time I was talking. "Thank fuck." He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"If you would've let me explain myself-"

"I know. I'm sorry." Andy kissed the top of my head and then started the car.

"Can we stop at a drug store on the way home?" I asked him quietly.

"Sure, why?"

"Andy, the flu and stomach viruses come along with symptoms. Stuff like fevers, headaches, stomach pains. I didn't have any of that. I just threw up. I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary today either." Now Andy was the pale one.

"Do you think you might be... pregnant?" He asked me, barely whispering the last word.

"I have no idea. Usually it takes at least three weeks for the signs of pregnancy to start appearing. I'll take a pregnancy test in three weeks and then we'll know for sure." I paused and looked over to him with worried eyes. "What if I am pregnant, Andy?"

He immediately grabbed me into another hug and rested his head on top of mine. "Then we'll walk that road together. I once promised you that the band would take care of you any time you needed taking care of. That promise still stands. I love you so much and I'll love our baby too if we have one."

A tear ran slowly down my cheek and he wiped it away with his thumb before tilting my head up. He placed a tender kiss on my lips and then released me, pulling out of the parking spot.

"What did I do to deserve you Andy?"

"You were you. That's it." I smiled and didn't say anything else.

Once we got to the drugstore I ran in, leaving Andy to blast Iron Maiden in his car. I walked to to the isle that contained the pregnancy tests and picked one up with shaky fingers.

I made sure to get a good one so that I could be sure if it was correct or not and paid quickly, not looking at the cashier. I hurried out of the store and we drove back to Ashley's house where the guys were waiting for us.

"Hey," they said in unison as we walked into the living room.

I waved to them and hurried up to my room to hide the pregnancy test while Andy distracted them. I looked quickly around my room, trying to think of a spot that Ashley wouldn't look if he went snooping through my room. I wouldn't put it below him for a second.

Eventually I decided to take it out of the box and hide it under my mattress so that there was no bump from the box. I ran back down stairs and plopped down into Ashley's lap on his recliner, knowing it would mess with Andy a bit. Yes I know, I'm evil.

I felt Ashley chuckle under me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I saw Andy glaring at us out of the corner of my eye and I smiled sweetly at him as if nothing was wrong.

"Hey Ashley, check out my tat." I moved my hair out of the way so that he could see it. He smiled as his eyes landed on it. "Now you'll never be able to forget what you really are," he said. I blushed and looked down. That's exactly what Andy had said to me.

"Excuse me but I do believe that that's my girlfriend, Ash. Not yours," Andy said to Ashley. I was relived that he was taking it as the joke that it was. I jumped out of Ashley's arms and ran over to Jinxx, surprising him by sitting down next to him and throwing my arm over his shoulder.

"What? I thought I was dating Jinxx?" I said in a mock confused voice.

Jinxx laughed and then lightly pulled at a piece of my hair. "Your hair looks sick," he complimented.

"Yea, it looks like fire," Jake added.

"YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRRRRREEEE!" CC sang in a high pitched voice, causing us all to crack up.

"Thanks boo," I said to Jinxx, patting the top of his head. He smirked and pushed me towards Andy on the other side of the couch. My head landed in his lap and I looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"Hi."

"Hi," he replied, giving me a poke on the nose.

We all hung out and talked with each other for the rest of the night and into the early hours of the morning. Jake, Jinxx, and CC all left before they got to drunk to drive home because, at some point, Ashley broke out the alcohol. For the first time ever, I actually felt comfortable enough to drink a little. A little turned into a lot and before I knew it I was drunk off my ass.

I don't remember much but I do remember stumbling up to my room with Andy following close behind. You can imagine what happened afterwards.

*Three Week Time Jump*

I clutched the sides of the bathroom sink, trying to not hyperventilate. I was failing miserably at it though. I looked down at the pregnancy test on the counter, sucking in another sharp breath as my eyes landed on the little green plus sign that was causing me my panic attack. I was pregnant.

I usually hate it when the main character in a fan fiction gets pregnant but it was the only way I could think to keep this story going. Maybe it'll be fun to write. Don't forget to comment your thoughts and leave a vote if you liked the chapter!