Chapeter Twenty-One

I threw my costume into my closet and slipped on a pair of comfortable black gym shorts and a Pierce the Veil t-shirt. After removing my makeup and brushing my teeth I shut the lights off and climbed into bed. I popped my earbuds in and started watching YouTube on my phone, knowing that I wouldn't be getting to sleep anytime soon with the party raging downstairs, shaking the bed slightly.

It wasn't long before Andy came into the room. He seemed to be attempting to be quiet but was failing miserably.

"You know I'm awake, right?" I said, causing him to jump.

"Oh, uh, ok." I think he smiled but it was to dark in the room to tell. A few minutes later he climbed into bed in a Kiss tank top and long Batman pajama pants.

"Hey, can we talk?" He asked. I pulled my earbuds out and put them and my phone on the dresser next to me.

"Sure."

He got up and flipped on the light before sitting down crossed legged on the bed in front of me. He was quiet for a while but I knew he was just trying to gather his thoughts. "Are you sure we're okay?"

I frowned at him. "Of course. I can't blame you for jumping to conclusions after what Juliet did."

"I know, but..." I could tell that he was struggling so I shuffled out from under the covers and sat cross legged in front of him, placing my hands on his knees.

"Andy, I don't hold grudges. I understand why you were cold towards me and I forgive you for that. I probably would have done the same thing you did." He still didn't look convinced so I leaned in closer to him, our gazes locked.

"I never got the chance to tell you that I heard what you said the last day I was in a coma. I love you too." I kissed him softly and he responded. I could feel his smile through the kiss as it got slightly more heated.

He pushed me so that I was laying on my back with him hovering over me. After a minute or two I found that my hands had developed minds of there own as I reached down and tugged the hem of his shirt. We broke the kiss only so that I could pull it over his head and throw it onto the ground.

Andy kissed down my jaw bone and my neck, sucking slightly just above my color bone. I moaned and tangled my fingers in his hair, knowing that I would have a mark there tomorrow.

I felt his hands travel from my ribs down my stomach and stop at the hem of my own shirt. He gripped it lightly and broke the kiss to make sure he wasn't moving to fast. "I'm okay," I assured him breathlessly.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

I raised my arms and he gently slipped my shirt over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra as I didn't normally wear one to bed. Instinctively I moved my harms to cover up as much of my torso as possible. It came from my past experiences with eating disorders.

Andy slowly pulled my arms away and laced his fingers with mine as he kissed from my chest down to my stomach. "Beautiful," he whispered against my ghostly pale skin.

I watched him as he kissed back up towards my neck, feeling shivers rip through my body whenever his lips made contact with my skin. He reached my lips and kissed me passionately, pouring all of the love he had for me into it. I felt a sudden burst of confidence and let my hands travel down to the  waist band of his pajama pants.

Immediately he broke the kiss again and looked at me. "Are you sure? Are you ready?"

I nodded. I wanted this more than anything else in my life. I wanted him. I trusted Andy more than I'd ever trusted another human being. I knew that he would never hurt me again.