Part one chapter three Marco

You liked Marco. All the girls already knew. You couldnt do it. But you had to. For some reason you couldnt move. "Alright Y/N, I'll help you up." She helped you up. The next thing she did, was super embarrassing. She threw you on top of Marco. You let out a yelp and landed forcefully on top of poor Marco. He wasnt expecting it. Everyone gasped at the sudden action. "C'MON JUST KISS HIM ALREADY!!", yelled Ymir. You stared right into Marco'S eyes. Since you were so shocked from Sasha's actions, Marco made the move for you. He leaned in forward. You were broken out of your shock. Then you realized what was going on and gave into the kiss. Cheering and whistling was heard in the back round. Marco pulled away before the kiss got too passionate in front of everyone. You lifted yourself off of him. Your cheeks heated because of everyone staring at you and Marco. You walked back to your spot on the other side of the circle.

For the rest of the game, you and Marco kept making goo goo eyes at each other. You didnt realize the game had ended until Sasha roughly grabbed the back out your shirt collar and dragged you out of the room. "H-hey, that hurts! What are you doing?" "Im doing you a favor Y/N. You'll thank me after." You couldnt see where you were going nevause she was still dragging you.

She was dragging you towards Marco's dorm. "Here you are.", said Sasha as she knocked on his door, let you go, and ran like hell. Marco answered the door. "Oh, hey Y/N... why are you on the floor?". You explained what happened and why Sasha brought you here. Without hesitation, Marco picked you up and brougnt you inside.

The end