Part one introduction to truth or dare

A/N: In this fic. It lets you choose who to do the dare with. Your choices are Armin, Bertholdt, Reiner, Marco, Jean, Eren, Connie, and Levi. This will apply to the rest of the chapters. I hope this made sense.

Hanji has called everyone out of their dorms tonight for game night. The game everyone was going to play tonight was (which no one agreed to((except Jean being the perv he is)) truth or dare.

"Alright everyone. Lets get this started." "Soooo who should we start with first....... SASHA!! Truth or dare?". Sasha replied with a mouth full of food."Dare." "Hmmmm.", Hanji thought for a while. "You have to go to inside Jean's dorm- Hanji was cut off by his complaining. "and bring back one of his boxers." "WHAAAT!!" Both Sasha and Jean screamed at the same time. Everyone in the room just burst out with laughter. Especially you. You were rolling on the floor grabbimg at your sides out of breathe. Sasha was your best friend. You felt bad for her, but the dare was just too funny. Finally Sasha got up and walked towards the door. "Y/N, come with me. If im going down, your going down with me." All that was heard was OOOOHHHHH. "Ugh fine." You got up and followed Sasha.

Jean on the other hand, was literally bathing in his own sweat.

"Ok. I think this is Jean's dorm.", said Sasha. "Alright lets get this done." You oppened the door and walked towards Jean's dresser. Both of you looked through his drawers and finally hit the jackpot.

"OMG LOOK AT THESE!!", you yelled taking out a pair of blue boxers with little titans on them. "BAAHAHAHAHA!!", Sasha broke out into a fit of uncontrolable laughter. "We are soo taking these back!" You and Sasha darted out of his dorm and headed back to the dining hall. You both burst into the room with the boxers held up high. "DONE!!", yelled Sasha, throwing the boxers towards Jean. They landed on his face. He pulled them off his face and stared at them in complete horror. Laughter was heard every where. Jean hid his face. He was as red as a tomatoe. "Alright, Sasha ask someone, Truth or dare.

Sasha shot you and evil grin. That was not good.