Part one chapter seven Eren

You had no idea how to approach the green eyed titan shifter without Mikasa going crazy and overprotective. You felt like every step closer you got to him, the more angry Mikasa would get. Armin was ready to hold her back from you. You took one step closer and kneeled down in front of Eren so you were face to face with him. You couldnt help but stare right into Eren's mezmerizing green eyes. How is it possible to not get lost in his eyes.

You were so lost in his eyes, you didnt realixe he was moving closer to your face. His lips brushed againat yours. That unexpected move brought you out of you trance. You leaned in closer so that both of your lips were now touching. Eren started kissing you. You kissed him back. You tangled your hands in his soft brown hair. He grabed your waist and pulled your body closer to his. Everything around you just stoped. It felt like it was just you two. No one else. The moment was suddenly ruined by Mikasa's foot meeting your side. You were kicked to the wall. "OH SHIT!!", was the only thing Jean could say. "MIKASA, WHY'D YOU DO THAT!!", said he ran as he ran to you.

"She got too close to you", she responded in a montone voice.

■ Le time skip ■

The game was over. You walked away in pain to yoir dorm. You remebered that moment with you and Eren. The pain from your side brought you out of your memory

You heard running footsteps. Suddenly, a certain someone took your hand and yanked you with him

"H-hey!! What are y...", it was Eren. "SSHHH, lets go to my dorm before Mikasa finds out." "Ok", was your respones

The both of you ran to his dorm. Once you got there, the two of you were out of breath. Your side still hurt. Once you two started breathing normally, he pulled you onto the bed with him. He pulled the covers over the both of you and hugged you you snuggled in closer, your legs tangled with his. You gell asleep in his arms.

The end