Part three chapter one Bertholdt

"Alright you two. In the closet." Hanji pushed Bertholdt in. The she pushed you in. You stumbled and fell right on top of Berthold. You were stradling his hips.

"Alright, seven minutes." She slammed the door shut. You could almost hear her evil laughter.

Millions of thoughts where going through your head.

'What do I do, do i leave him alone, does he wanna make out?'

"Um... Y/N?"

"Hmm?"

"You're still on top of me."

You realized and you quickly jumped off of him. You were blushing a dark shade of red. Thank god he couldnt see your blush.

"Uh... sorry.", you appologized.

There was an akward silence.

Bertholdt moved over to you. He looked you straight in the eyes.

"I love you." And with that, he kissed you. You were blushing more than you did when you realized you were still sitting on Bertholdt, if thats possile.

"2 MINUTES.", yelled Hanji. Which totally ruined the moment.

There was a loud bang from the outside which startled Bertholdt causing him to fall on you. He quickly got up hovering over you. He appologized and gave you a peck on the lips.

The door sudenly flung open reavealing the both of you in an ackward position. Bertholdt quickly got up to help you up. You got back to your spot blushing like crazy.

"So... what did you guys do in there?", asked sasha with a wink.

"SASHA YOU PERVERTED POTATO GIRL!!" Everyone heard and looked at you like you were crazy.

The end