Part two chapter five Jean

Jean. Why did it have to be the flirty horse face. He walked up to you smirking with the pocky stick already in his mouth. You wanted to slap that smirk right off his face. You don't know why, but you liked him.

You took the other end with your mouth. Both of you just stood there doing nothing

"C'mon... DO SOMETHING!", yelled Sasha. You gave her the middle finger for her to shut up.

Jean bit the pocky first. Then you did the same. You were almost to the middle, when you suddenly got an idea. Your face was about an inch away from him. You bit down on the pocky cutting it off. Jean was infuriated. Everyone in the backround was laughing at Jean. You just smirked at him.

You almost got back to your spot when Jean grabbed your wrist and pulled you in for a rough, passionate kiss. You gasped when he bit your lip. He darted his tongue in and left no place untouched.

He began moving down you jaw and your neck.

"J-Jean. Everyone is watching." He didn't respond.

Jean bit and sucked at your neck leaving a blue, purplish bruise.

Whistles and hoots were heard from everyone.

"Damit Jean. You gave me a hickey. How am I going to hide this."

Mikasa threw her scarf at you. "Here. Wear this until it goes away. You better give it back."

"Thanks. UWAAA!!" You yelled as Jean picked you up bridal style. He took you away to his dorm.

The end