part three chapter eight Levi

Levi Ackerman. Out of all they guys in here, it had to be youre captain. Not that you had a problem with it. All your friends knew you had a crush on him. You were excited and nervous. You felt a strong arm drag you to the closet. You knew it was Levi. He threw you into the closet and slammed the door.

"I heard you have a little crush on me. "

Your face suddenly went pale.

'Omg, who could've told him this!', you thought to yourself.

You realized you had backed up into a corner. There was nowhere to hide. Suddenly you saw two arms trapping you in. Levi leaned in and kissed you roughly. He smirked when you grabbed fistfulls of his shirt. You were beginning to slip down and you were on the floor. He was above you.

He unbuttoned your shirt and your pants. You were lucky it was dark because you were blushing furiously. He ran his hand from your face, to your neck and chest. Then down you middle and into your panties. You gasped at this sudden movement from Levi. You never thought he would do this with a cadet. But you didnt care.

Without warning, he pushed a finger in. Your eyes rolled back in pleasure and pain. Yoi got used to it once he started pumping his fingers in and out of you small frame.

"Mm-ahh L-Levi." You could hear everyone outside gasp at the same time.

"Say my name louder. I want each and everyone of those cadets to know you're mine."

You yelled his name louder. "LEVI-AHH!"

You came on his fingers and he pulled them out. He kissed you and moved to your neck where he left a hickey. You buttoned your shirt back ul and yoir pants. The door oppened and everyone stared at you. Your hair was a mess and your shirt was buttoned up lopsided. Not to mention you were also a sweating mess.

"HAH, SHORTY GOT SOME WITH CADET (Y/N)!!"

"EVERYONE SHUT UO OR YOU'LL BE RUNNING LAPS UNTIL YOU PASS OUT!"

Everyone imedietly went quiet. Levi picked you up bridal style and took you to his room where he continued where he left off.
___________________________________________________
That was the end of this book. I made this last chaper a lemon for all the Lavi fangirls. I Hope you all enjoyed this book as much as i did making it.

●IG: _ereri.trash●