Part one chapter six Armin

The shy blonde boy. You had no idea how to aproach him without startling him. You scooted over to him. Already, he was getting nervous and slightly startled. You took his face into your hands. He flinched at the sudden movement.

Armin's pov

Oh my god, what do i do. Do i make a move. Or do i let her make a move. Oh my g...

3rd person pov

Armins thoughts were cut off by a pair of soft lips meeting his. His eyes were as wide as saucers. He has never kissed anyone before. Or has never been kissed. So he wasnt sure what to do. As soon as he closed his eyes, you pulled away. You went back to your spot. Armin was still shocked from what just happened. He touched his lips where yours once were, and smiled at the thought.

"ARMIN YOU'RE A MAN NOW!!", yelled Jean. Every one burst out laughing. Armin was really embarased. His face was as red as a tomato.

■ Le time skip ■

After the game you made your way to your dorm. You were just about to enter when you saw a rose on the floor in front of your door. There could only be one person who could have put it there. Armin.
You walked in and found your cup of water and put the rose in. You smiled at it and then went to sleep.

The end