part 3 chapter 7 Eren

The green eyed titan boy was the one on the other side of the bottle. You blushed at the thought of being in a tiny closet with him. You were snapped out of your thoughts when you felt Hanji's strong arm dragging you towards the closet.

Eren was walking to the closet as well.

"In ya go.", said Hanji as she shut the door behind her.

"7 minutes. Good luck."

"Y/N"

"Hmm"

You turned to look at him and suddenly you felt soft lips on yours. It was Eren. You were being pushed down to the floor. You were startled but eventually you kissed back. He wanted entrance to your mouth, but you wouldn't let him. He squeezed your butt and that made you gasp. He took the chance to dart his tongue into your mouth.

You moaned into the kiss. Eren smirked at that and began unbuttoning your shirt. The cold air hit your stomach. Shivers ran down ur spine as he ran his hands down your middle.

You wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him closer to you. You wished you could stay like this forever. You realozed you were timed 7 minutes in the closet. So you decided to make the most of it.

You slide your hand slowly down his well toned stomach and stop at the waist band of his pants. He stops kissing you once he realizes what you're tying to do. He lets you continue. You play with his waist band for a bit until you whisper into his ear.

"Lets go to your room after this."

Then the door opoened as if on cue. He got up and then helped you up. The next thing he did was unexpected. He picked you up and put you over his shoulder.

"Hey, what are w..., you realized that you were the one who suggested this. Yoi just waved goodbye to everyone in the room as you were being carried away.

The End