part 3 chapter 6 Armin

Armin blushed whwn he realized who was on the other side of the bottle. It was you. He secretly liked you. Everyone else knew but you. You thought he looked adorable when he blushed. You giggled and that only made him blush even more.

"Alright on the closet you go."

You two got in the closet and Hanji slammed the door shut. You could hear her maniatical laughter.

You both sat in silence for a bit. You tried to get up but lost your balance and fell right on Armin.

"Omygoshomygosh im so sorry Armin."

You two stayed like that for what seemed like forever. You could clearly see his beautiful blue eyes. You leaned in closer so that your lips were almost touching his. You closed your eyes and then leanednin to close the empty space. Armin was in shock. He didnt know what to do.

He eventually closed his eyes and gave in. He snaked his hands down your sides and then brought them back up to your face. You pulled appart for air and then smiled.

The door oppened and the closet was filled with bright light. You got off of Armin and helped him up. Both of you were a blushing mess. Armin walked you back to your spot and you sat down. You replayed those moments in your head and smiled to yourself.

The end