Part one chapter four Connie

Connie. He was the only person on your mind rignt now. You stared at him. You didnt realize you were until Sasha shook you. She gave you the saddest look ever. "Dont worry, youll thank me for this." Sasha put all her trust in you. You already knew she liked him you walked over to Connie and offered your hand to him. Little did he know, he was about ro be thrown on top of Sasha. He took your hand and then gave him and evil smirk before he was sent stumbling on top of Sasha. Sasha yelped in surprise. "OOOOHHHH CONNIE GET SOOOME!!" He all shot them a death glare. When he turned his attention back to Sasha, she cupped Connie's cheeks and slammed her lips onto his. "YEAAAHH GOOO SASHAAAA WOOOOO." Sasha and connie both pulled away for air. "Well I guess my work here is done.", you said to Sasha. She smiled in response.

■ Le time skip ■

"Honestly Y/N, i really thought you were going to kiss him?", Said Sasha. "What. I would never kiss your crush. He's yours duh!" "Bye Sasha.", you said while waving. You etered your dorm for some muck needed sleep.

The end

A/N: Sorry if you were expecting a Connie x reader story. I just couldnt write one. I love this ship sooo much. Anyways let me know what you think on this story. Next character is Jean.