chapter 1 - Meet the New Boss

Outfits in the external link

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song:) Slow Ride - Foghat

From 6.16 "...And Then There Were None," in Cannery Warehouse, Sam Winchester shot Samuel Campbell in the head, killing him.

From 6.17 "My Heart Will Go On," in the abandoned restaurant, Sam, Dean Winchester, Ness Singer and Catty Winchester walked along.  The lighter finally sparked. The air around them caught on fire, exploding toward them. Castiel and Octavia the Angels appeared. Castiel grabbed the back of Sam and Dean's shirts, pulling them out. Octavia grabbed the back of Ness and Catty's jackets, pulling them out.

From 5.19 "Hammer of the Gods", in the hotel's hallway, Lucifer the Devil turned to face Ganesh the God, raising an arm toward him. Ganesh exploded, blood and flesh splattering on the walls, the ceiling and floor.

From 5.22 "Swan Song", in the Singer Salvage Yard, Sam looked at Catty and Dean. "I let Lucifer out. I gotta put him back in."

From 5.22 "Swan Song", in the abandoned building, Lucifer looked at Catty, Sam and Dean, his vessel wearing thin, burning away.

"Yes," Sam told him.

Lucifer closed his eyes, making a bright light emanate from him

Sam/Lucifer looked at Catty and Dean. "Sammy's long gone."

From 5.22 "Swan Song", in Stull Cemetery, Octavia spun her Angel Sword quickly yet slowly in a pattern, using it as a reflection to aim at Sam/Lucifer of the following images: the sunlight, the Impala, and Dean and Catty's dying bodies. Sam/Lucifer stopped in confusion, focused on the sword and the reflections. Sam was able to take control, looking at Octavia, breathing heavily with the effort. Sam grabbed Adam Milligan/Michael the Archangel's arms, jumping into the hole, pulling him with him, both of them falling into the darkness.  

From 6.13 "Unforgiven", in Sam's flashback of Hell, Sam was standing in the Cage, burning, screaming in agony.

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", in Dean and Ness' Apartment, Octavia pushed away from the doorway, stepping closer. "Your soul has been locked in the Cage with Michael and Lucifer for more than a year."

From 5.22 "Swan Song", outside Dean and Ness' Apartment, Sam was watching, looking up to the sliding glass door of their apartment to see them talking indistinctly, drinking at the table, looking expressionless.

From 6.08 "All Dogs Go to Heaven", in the warehouse, Sam stepped out from behind a partition, shooting the bald men.  

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the hospital's hallway, Catty walked down the hallway quickly, looking as if she could hardly breathe.

Ness: (voice over from 6.08 All Dogs Go to Heaven) "Are you running from Brett's death?"

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Pete the Djinn laid a hand on Sarah on Kyle Blake's arms, his tattoos glowing as he poisoned them. Isaiah the Djinn took Abby Blake from Sarah's arms before she could drop her, poisoning her, placing her down in a stroller nearby. Brigitta the Djinn placed a hand on either of Brett Blake's cheeks, her tattoos stretching and glowing as she poisoned him. A lot more poison was used on Brett than was used on the others. Brett's eyes rolled back into his head with a blue hue.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Ness injected Abby. Sam injected Kyle. Dean injected Sarah. Catty injected Brett.

Ness: (voice over from 6.08 All Dogs Go the Heaven) "Are you running from your guilt over what happened to Brett, and what nearly happened to his family?"