Bloopers

Amber Heard - Catty Winchester

Ashley Greene - Ness Singer / Ness Singer-Winchester

Holland Roden - Octavia

Garrett Hedlund - Brett Blake

Mia Talerico - Sabrina Winchester

From 7.21 "Reading is Fundamental", in Rome's warehouse, Mia Talerico / Sabrina Winchester looked into the camera, grinning.

From 7.10 "Death's Door", outside the hospital, Jim Beaver / Bobby Singer stretched his arms in a pose, turning around. "Spin the other way."

From 7.14 "Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie", in the kid's place, Amber Heard / Catty Winchester and Jared Padalecki / Sam Winchester were posing as FBI.

Amber / Catty walked further into the room, past the mechanical clown and a clown-shaped sign that said 'You must be THIS TALL' to play here', looking around uncomfortably, looking up at a large clown head mounted on a pillar. Jared / Sam jumped up behind Amber / Catty, growling to scare her.

Amber / Catty jumped, turning to face him, hitting him in the chest. "Asshole."

Jared / Sam laughed.

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in Dean's hospital room, Jensen / Dean was on the floor.

Ashley Greene / Ness Singer-Winchester knelt in front of him. "And if I get another voicemail about you killing yourself, I'm going to kill you."

"Yeah, that makes sense," Jensen / Dean told her sarcastically.

"It's 'Supernatural' sense," Ashley / Ness told him.

Jensen / Dean laughed. "'Supernatural' sense. Sounds about right."

From 7.11 "Adventures in Babysitting", in the warehouse, Jensen / Dean was tied to a chair. Meghan Ory / Sally pretended to bite him. Jensen / Dean looked into the camera, smiling.

From 7.05 "Shut Up, Dr. Phil", in the motel room, Amber / Catty was lying in bed, opening her eyes, crossing them, poking out her tongue.

From 7.17 "Born Again Identity", in Sam's hospital room, Jared / Sam sat on the bed. Holland Roden / Octavia sat next to him, poking him in the lips. They both laughed.

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", in the warehouse, Jared / Sam and Ashley / Ness were holding tubs of Borax, waving the nozzles around, dancing a little.

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", in the meeting room in the warehouse, Amber / Catty and Jensen / Dean were dancing around, kicking over buckets of 'blood'.

"I kicked the bucket," Jensen / Dean told them.

"Kick the bucket," Amber / Catty told them.

Everyone laughed.

Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) Presents... Season 7 Gag Reel

From 7.12 "Time After Time", in the Buick, Jensen / Dean was in the driver's seat. Amber / Catty was in the passenger seat. Jared / Sam was in the backseat.

Amber / Catty looked out of the window. "Sexy bastard."

"All right, let's do this," Jensen / Dean told them.

"Yep," Jared / Sam told them.

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in the gas station, Jared / Sam stood at the counter.