C. 04

"Actually no," I answered the girl, "We'll be leaving now, sorry." I faked a smile at her though it was pretty convincing. I hooked my arm with Beverly and pulled her along with me, giving Jason a glare before we walked away.

"Because that wasn't awkward at all." Beverly spoke as we exited the store. I honestly feel very disgusted right now. That guy put his stupid hands on me and those hands are probably on that girl 24/7. Not only that, but I have a boyfriend. Though he's not the greatest, I'm still not a girl to cheat. I sighed to myself, shaking my head. I don't even know why I'm worrying so much, It's not like we fucked or anything.

"Can we get something to eat? I'm sorta hungry." I asked as I pouted my bottom lip slightly and rubbed my stomach.

"Of course we can. How 'bout ice cream?" She smiled widely at the thought of it making me chuckle.

"Couldn't think of anything better." I nodded my head, making her smile even wider as she pulled me to walk faster, towards the food court. Gotta love Beverly and her ice cream.

•••

"And can I have it in a waffle bowl?" I asked the person who was currently making my ice cream. She nodded in response and I smiled. I've actually always loved cold stone. It's the best ice cream place I've been to. I watched as the person put my ice cream in the waffle bowl and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I told her as she gave me a smile. I moved down to the cashier and paid for my ice cream before walking over to the table where Beverly was already halfway done with her ice cream.

"What took you so long?" She asked me, taking another spoon of ice cream into her mouth as I sat down.

"I literally took like three minutes longer." I laughed, taking a bite from my ice cream also as she shrugged in response.

I continued to take bites of my ice cream, licking the leftovers from my lips. "Is that Chris?" Beverly asked, making me look up. I looked around for a couple of seconds before my eyes finally landed on him. It was. The guy who was sitting at a table, halfway across the food court, eating with some girl. I focused my sight on them and studied the girl.

"And who's that girl?" Beverly spoke for me as I tore my gaze away from them, shrugging my shoulders briefly.

"Probably his cousin or something." I took another bite of my ice cream. There's no way that Chris would cheat on me. He's way too obsessed with me to even do that.

"Oh, I didn't know Chelsea was his cousin." She responded nonchalantly, making me choke on my ice cream. I quickly looked over at the table again and stared at the girl. Brunette with light brown eyes. It was her. It was fucking Chelsea.

"She's not." I mumbled, putting down my spoon and stood up from my chair. I kept my stare on them and walked towards them as I heard Beverly following me.

"How come I didn't get the invite?" I rudely spoke as I got to their table, causing them to look up at me.

"Ariella," Chris nervously laughed, getting up from his chair, "What're you doing here?" He mumbled, placing his hand on my lower back, making me quickly slap it off of me.

"What the hell is this?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I thought you guys broke up." Chelsea looked to Chris.

"We did." He responded quickly making me now raise my eyebrows.

"We did?"

"Of course not, baby, you know I love you." He smiled at me as Chelsea scoffed and I continued to give him a dirty look.

"Okay, okay," He sighed, looking to Chelsea, "We didn't break up but c'mon, guys, we can still get along."

"Chris, this isn't fucking sister wives," I snapped, turning to Chelsea, "You can have him."

"Let's go, Bev." "But my ice cr-" "I said let's go!" I yelled, gaining a couple of stares from people though I didn't really care. I grabbed onto her arm and pulled her along with me, walking towards the exit.

•••

I'm pissed, I'm hurt, I'm a whole lot of things right now though the only thing I'm not is happy. I ran my fingers through my hair as the shower water followed my action. The car ride home was me letting out a sob here and there and Beverly telling me soothing things. I felt bad for yelling at her but I was going through many emotions at the moment and she understood that. I'm just honestly shocked he would do that but at the same time I'm not because he his on the football and trust me, all of them are dicks who think they are better than everyone.

I sighed to myself, turning the shower knob so the water turned off then squeezed the water out my hair. I stepped out the shower and onto the bathroom mat then grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my body. I made sure I dried my feet before unlocking my bathroom door and walked out. I walked over to my dresser full of clothes, opening the top drawer and picked out a bra and some underwear.

"Yanno, you should drop that towel for me." A voice spoke, making me turn around quickly. I looked over at my bed and screamed once I saw male sitting on it.

He covered his ears then yelled out, "Chill out, It's me, Jason!"

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I furrowed my eyebrows and pressed the towel to my chest tighter.

"What do you think?" He smirked, uncovering his ears then got up from my bed and took a step towards me.

"Take another step and I'll call the police." I grabbed a hold of my phone that was, thank God, on top of my dresser.

"Alright, I won't move," He chuckled, putting his hands up, "I just came here to talk."

"About what? Dude, I don't even know you, you need to leave like right now."

"You do know me." He responded, dropping his hands.

"I only know your name." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Exactly."

I rolled my eyes. "What did you want to talk about?"

"That girl you saw-" "Was your girlfriend, I get it. It's not like I was gonna call your stupid number an-"

"She's not my girlfriend." He stopped me.

"Oh okay, then she-"

"Can you just shut the fuck up and listen." He snapped, his hands turning into fists.

"Sorry," I mumbled, "Go on."

"She's just a girl who lives with me. A roommate basically. The only reason she called me 'baby' is because she wanted to make you jealous. She hates whenever I talk to girls, beautiful girls especially." This piece of shit knows how to make a girl smile but I'm not gonna give in so easily. "Anyways, I lost a bet and the deal was I had to take her shopping if I lost. As you can see, I lost."

"Oh, wow. I'm sorry I was assuming but um another thing, why do you think I care?" I kept my snappy mood. Honestly, he didn't catch me at the right time.

"So that you could give me a chance to get to know you, baby." He started to walk towards me and I watched his every move carefully.

"Why would I want get to know you? I have a boyfriend." I lied.

"Had." He corrected me with a smirk on his face as he got closer and closer to me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and continued to stare at him as he stopped right in front of me. That's right, he was at the mall.

"Oh," I mumbled, looking down, "You saw that."

"I think everyone did." He chuckled.

"You know, I don't even care just, leave, now." I looked up at him, seeing that he was slightly confused. He stared into my eyes for a couple of seconds and I could tell he saw the sadness in me.

"Alright, well, I want you to text me. Or call me if you need anything." He smiled, leaning in and kissed my cheek. "I enjoyed our talk." He spoke quietly before he turned around and walked over to my open window. He looked back at me one last time then climbed out the window. I sighed quietly and looked down. And I'm still in this damn towel.