C. 08

JASON POV;

"How was your date with your little girlfriend?" Rico teased. I rolled my eyes at his childish way and pushed past him.

"Did you bring the flash drive?"

I looked over at the man sitting at the other side of the desk. He had dark brown hair that went up to his shoulders, dark brown eyes, and a half shaved beard that stay at his chin. This guy looked like a mess.

"Yeah, I brought the flash drive." I responded, sitting on the chair in front of him. "But where is our money?"

"I already gave you your damn money."

"You did?" My face twisted in confusion.

"Yes! The whole 20,000!" He seemed to become impatient.

I stared at him for a couple of more seconds before looking to my sides at Dom and Rico. I then switched my attention back to him and started to laugh in his face, Dom and Rico joining in. The man frowned.

"You think 20,000 dollars is enough? Please, my watch costs more than that shit." I put up my fist, showing off my watch. I shook my head then leaned over the desk.

"I want 200,000."

"200,000 dollars?!" He yelled, now standing up. I looked up at him in amusement.

"I think that was pretty clear, was it not? I mean did I speak chinese?" I furrowed my eyebrows, looking over at Dom.

"Nah, I think you were clear, bro." He nodded.

"So," I stood up also, pressing my hands against the desk, "No money, No flash drive."

He sighed then pulled out his phone. He turned around and started to speak to the phone.

"Yeah. We need an extra 180,000 dollars. I know. I know. I know! Just fucking bring me the fucking money! We need the fucking flash drive!" He yelled, causing me to smirk. "Alright? Good."

He turned back around and nodded his head.

"Your money will be here soon."

"Good."

"Are you gonna answer me?"

I looked over at Ariella and I could tell she was getting very impatient with me.

I started to bite my lip as I contemplated on telling her the truth. C'mon Jason, you just met her. But why should it matter, she deserves the truth. No, you don't know her.

"I uh- I was cooking food. At home. And there was very gross malfunction with my friend and the knife. I'm pretty sure you don't wanna know." I chuckled nervously.

"Oh God, gross." She bought it.

"Well, why'd you really come back?" She asked sweetly.

"Because," I stood up, taking a step closer to her and leaned down to her ear, "I forgot my sunglasses." I whispered. I smirked as I walked past her and out the bathroom. I briefly walked around her room and searched for my sunglasses.

"Hurry up and find them, I have school tomorrow." She mumbled tiredly as she rubbed her eyes.

Fuck, she was so fucking sexy when she was tired. I know it sounds weird but no matter what condition she could be in, she always but a smile on my wood.

"You can go to sleep, baby girl. I'll find my way out." I smiled at her as i pointed at the window. I watched as she rolled her eyes and climbed into bed.

"Um, Jason." I turned to look at her once again. She was holding my sunglasses in her hand.

"You found them." I walked over to the bed and she handed me my sunglasses. "Thank you."

"Yeah, yeah," She mumbled as she pulled the sheets over her shoulders, "Now leave."

I chuckled at her attitude. I put my sunglasses on and leaned down to her cheek, pressing my lips to it.

"Sleep well."