C. 15

"What do you mean the Satellite?" I followed him as he walked into his working room.

Since Dominic is the hacker of our gang, his office is full of computers and all kinds of different displays.

He sat down in one of the many seats in front of one of his many computers and started to do his nerdy shit. I pulled up a seat beside him and furrowed my eyebrows as his fingers typed away.

"Can you tell me what the hell you're doing?"

"I'm hacking the satellite."

"You're hacking the what?! The satellite that's in fucking space? That big piece of floating metal that belongs to the government?! Are you trying to get us arrested?!" I yelled at him. Is he fucking dumb?

"Yes. But they can't track me. No one can track. me. I have high security on my shit. Now, you said you just recently dropped her off, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So, the satellite records everything it sees. What's her address?"

"124 Bluestone Road. Same zip code as us."

He nodded his head and continued to type away, looking between his many screens. Soon a satellite view of her house popped up.

"Now, let's rewind this baby to what, thirty minutes ago?" He spoke and I just nodded, amazed at his work.

He rewinded until he saw my car parked in front of her house. He pressed play and we watched. My car drove off after Ari walked into her house. Soon after she was getting carried outside in someone's arms. She looked like she was sleeping, maybe even dead. But of course she couldn't have been, I heard her voice over the phone. Quickly the black truck drove up to her house and the guy hopped into the back of the truck with Ariella still in his arms. I watched as the truck started to drive off but Dom paused the video. He zoomed all the way in to see the license plate. We waited for the pixelated picture to clear up.

"Are you gonna fucking do something about this shitty picture?" I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Chill." He said and started clicking on shit again.

Soon enough, the picture was clear. And we saw the license plate.

"Gotcha." Dom said and people started to cheer and clap.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around to see the rest of the gang was in the room. Those nosey little shits.

"Alright, alright. You're still not done. Now you need to track his plate."

"Easy." Dom said and started to type again. This typing noise is really starting to get on my nerves.

He quickly tracked his plate and the satellite pulled up a picture of a house. The same black truck from earlier parked right in front of it.

"301 Cobblestone Way." Dom said and I smirked.

"Perfect." I stood up and looked at the gang. "Boys, get ready. We're getting my girl back."

ARIELLA'S POV

I feel like I've been here for days but in reality I've probably only been chained to this pole for 20 minutes. 20 fearful long minutes. It's dark in here, only one little small light on the ceiling helping me to see what's only two feet away from me. It also stinks, like rotten animals or rotten something. All I know is I pray someone comes and saves me.

I whined softly as I looked down at my wrist. That asshole made the cuffs really tight on my wrists and it hurts. I know this horrible for me to say but I really hope Jason comes to save me. I mean, I know the things he does. He's buff and his feelings for me are strong enough to come save me. He'll find me. I know some how he will.

The door slowly opened and the guy from earlier walked in. I bit my lip as he walked towards me. I was shaking in fear.

He kneeled down in front of me and grabbed onto my chin, making me look at him.

"Please don't hit me again." I mumbled softly, causing him to smirk.

"Well, aren't you cute. I see why McCann has it in for you." He chuckled. I stayed silent.

"You know, you really do have a nice body." He whispered as he took his hand from my chin, trailing it down the side of my body. I gulped nervously.

"These clothes are so ugly. You dress like a guy. They should probably come off of you, then maybe you would look more like a girl." He started to pull up the shirt Jason gave me and I quickly kicked him in the stomach. He fell back in pain.

My eyes widened as he quickly got back up then punched me in the face, making me scream in pain.

"You ungrateful whore!"

My breathing was uneven and I switched my attention back to him.

"Go to hell." I spit at him and he laughed.

He wiped his face of my spit then kneeled back down in front of me. He grabbed my face with one hand, digging his fingers into my cheeks to make my lips pucker. I tried to kick him once again but he grabbed my legs with his large hand, digging his fingers into my skin. I winced in pain.

"Disrespect me one more time and I will spread those little legs of yours. Or even better, I'll kill you, sweetheart. That simple." He shrugged his shoulders, forcing a kiss on my lips. I almost threw up in his mouth.

He pulled away then stood back up as I spit beside me and wiped my lips against my shoulder. He laughed and I looked at him in disgust.

"Let's see." He rolled up his sleeve to reveal a gold watch worn on his wrist. "Your little boyfriend has 1 hour and 23 minutes to get me that flash drive. And if he doesn't, your pretty little self dies. After I do a couple of things to you, of course." He winked then started to laugh again as he turned around and walked out of the room.

I started to cry after I finally took in his terrifying words.

Jason, where are you?