C. 10

JASON POV;

"We gonna hit that party or what?"

Five fucking days. It's been five long ass days since I've seen Ariella. God, it's been like Hell without her. There hasn't been one second that's gone by without me thinking about sneaking into her room and holding her in my arms. I can't even stop thinking about kissing her. Man, I want to kiss her so bad. I was so close to kissing her Sunday but she pushed me away. I really wish she would have just let me kiss her. I probably wouldn't be going crazy right now if she would've just let me-

"Jason!" Alex yelled.

"Man, just leave him alone. He's whipped so he's gonna be like that for now on." Said Dom.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not whipped." I snapped, almost too quick for them to process. I sighed quietly, running my hand through my hair.

"I'm going insane." I mumbled.

"Why haven't you just gone to see her?" Rico asked as he sat down next to me.

"Exams. She's still in school."

"Well, it's Friday. She's done, ain't she?"

Holy shit. She is done.

"Rico, you're so fucking smart!" I quickly stood up before getting pulled back down. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over at Rico.

"Not right now, Jason. Tonight we're bombing the Hellcats' house, remember?" He shook his head.

"Fuck!" I groaned out loudly. I got up from the couch and walked over to my duffel bag. Placing the strap over my shoulder, I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Well, let's get to fucking stepping."

•••

ARIELLA POV;

"Are you excited?" Beverly squealed, her eyes still on the road, thank God.

"My God, Bev. It's just a party." I laughed.

"Not just any party." She smirked, causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

She then turned on a street and there was cars everywhere. Parked in driveways, grass, the street. We continued to drive and we then came upon a huge house. Not even a house, a Mansion.

"Here we are." She said as we parked on the side of the road.

"Jesus Christ, Beverly. Who's house is this?" I asked as we stepped out of her car.

"Dude, I literally have no idea but I'm glad I overheard people talking about this place. Now let's go." She squealed once again and hooked her arm with mine.

I looked up at the large place. If this house doesn't belong to Kim K, then I have no idea who.

JASON POV;

"Jason! My old friend." Serolf welcomed me with opened arms but I denied. I sat down at the chair across from him and gave him a slight nod.

"Serolf."

Serolf Francis. Leader of the Hellcats. One of the biggest, most dangerous gangs in the country. They deal guns, girls, and of course, drugs. They mostly deal girls which I find disgusting. But business is business and I want nothing to do with his stupid gang.

He cleared his throat and one of the girls he owned walked up to me with a plate of drinks.

"Ciroc?" He asked, "It's red berry." He smiled.

"No thanks." I shook my head, giving the girl a kind smile. She smiled back, thankfully. She seemed happy to have gotten that smile from me. Almost as if she's never seen one.

"So, Jason. What can I do for you?"

"My money, Francis. From the guns we gave you. You're way overdue." I shook my head. He laughed.

"Oh, son. I remember when I was your age. In control and demanding. I even remem-"

"I don't give a fuck what you remember." I cut him off and stood up from my chair. "I want my fucking money!"

All of his men took a step forward and clutched onto their guns. Serolf raised his hand, making them all stop. He got up from his chair and slowly walked over to me. Inches away, he then stood.

"Get the fuck out of my house."

Those seven words then caused my face to grow a smirk.

"Gladly."

I turned around and walked out of the room. Once the girls shut the door behind me, I went over to my duffel bag that sat beneath a side table. Unzipping the bag, I took out the rod and went back to the door. As I slid the rod through the handles, I could hear him yell at the girls and a couple of them scream. That fucking dumbass is gonna get what he deserves. I bent the rod with all my strength so no one could open the door from the inside. I then grabbed my mask and gloves from the duffel bag, put them on then grabbed the large can of Fluoroantimonic acid. Deadliest acid in the world. I sprayed it on the handles, all over the doors, and lastly, the floor all around. So no one could open the doors from the outside.

I placed everything back in my duffel bag and walked down the hall, pulling my phone out. As I walked into the Elevator, I dialed Rico's number and called.

"Hello?"

"Is it planted?"

"Yup, car's running and everything. Just waiting on you."

"Perfect, on my way down." I hung up the phone and laughed.

People are so dumb to mess with me.