28

-Lauren-

Landon

Me and Roquelle had our fingers laced together as we walked with the walking trail throughout the park. It was beautiful.

I still however was thinking about what she told me earlier. the whole her and Mr. Moneybags kissing thing.

Yeah i was very hurt when she told me about it, but i could tell she was hurting as well about the whole situation. I was glad that she told me what happened though.

Not only because i hated to see her keep all these emotions bundled inside but because now i know she didn't like keeping things from me.

I was however pissed that her Ex would come onto her like that. Boiling, even.

There was a mixture if emotions going on in my head but i was cool and collective and didn't show it.

Roquelle rolled her eyes as her phone rang again. "Hey, its Moneybags." i chuckled looking down at her phone.

She ignored the call. "yeah, for the umpteenth time today." she said rolling her eyes at the end.

"Hey, why do you call Justin, Mr.Moneybags, all the time?" Roquelle asked me.

"Well...He's incredibly rich..and it fits him. There are other things, i could call him though." I smirked.

"Landon, please dont." she laughed.

Roquelle

I saw a notification that popped up, saying i had a text message from Justin.

Justin: Rocky, pick up my calls..

I looked at the time on my watch. "landon, i need to pick up Tiana from school now."

"Alrighty, gotta run some errands anyway. See you, babe." he kissed my lips And then i waved, going into my car. We met up here.

.....

"What do you mean, Tiana's already been checked out?!" i asked the lady in the front office who was looking at the computer.

"Right here, your husband came by and picked tiana up just ten minutes ago. He goes by Justin Bieber?" She asked looking at me through her glasses.

Husband? i dont have a-

I sighed. Justin Would.

I sighed and placed my hand over my chest. I was so scared, my God.

"Im sorry, my apologies."

Just then my phone began to ring. It was from Justin.

I left the office and exited the school, stepping out of the building. "Rocky, we're waiting by the parking lot, turn around." justin spoke.

I raised an eyebrow and turned around, seeing tiana waving and justin looking at me with his phone pressed to his ear, in the distance.

I sighed, ending the call and walked over to them."mommy!!" Tiana said hugging me tightly. I smiled and kissed her nose.

"Haha, you were scared." tiana laughed.

"Yes i was,baby." I said grinning. I looked at Justin. "why did you pick her up so early?" I also would have asked him what he's doing all the way down here.

Justin opened the door for tiana to get in the back seat. i was glad he did because it was kind of chilly. Why landon had us drinking a milkshake when it was cold out, im not sure.

"So we could go out to eat for lunch." He said simply. "i need to talk to you both about something." He said with a smirk.

"Well-okay..where should we meet, because i brought my car?"