Love Doctor

Chapter Nineteen- Love Doctor

id:8710340

"JADE! OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled furiously, one hand on my bruised cheek from when I fell down the stairs, it's still throbbing.

I forgot to put ice on; Mom was being too much of a bitch again.

But I don't want to think about her, I have my life, and I don't want her to ruin it.

Mister Longneck's in my pocket, I have to hide him.

Mom thinks it's stupid that I have a 'toy' at seventeen years old…she tried to get rid of him, I found him in the garbage last month.

Thank god I found him otherwise he would have died-

"WHAT?" Jade's door flew open to reveal an angry Jade, "Oh…it's you."

She looks a little calmer now.

Maybe she thought I was Tori?

"We need to talk" I blurted out.

I haven't seen her for the whole of the week, "Where were you? I couldn't find you this week."

"Oh…Beck and I went…someplace…" she answered mysteriously.

I don't have time for this, "Can I come in?"

As if manners matter now when I'm about to MURDER her.

"I guess." Jade led me through to the couch; I sat down on the chair opposite to where she was sitting.

"That dare Jade." I started through clenched teeth.

Jade smirked, "What about it?"

"Why would you dare something like that?"

"You guys chose to do it."

"Robbie didn't want you teasing him for not doing it!"

"You guys can't win; we'll all tease you either way."

I didn't think of that at the time, I've already had Andre making a couple of jokes.

He didn't mean any harm.

"Well I realise that now!" I snapped irritably, "But that's not the point."

"Or you guys could have just put your heads in the sink and pretended you'd showered, or just gone in with your clothes on." Jade continued, smiling evilly.

I didn't think of that.

In a crazy way I kind of wanted to do that dare, but I didn't realise how awkward everything would be afterwards.

Jade saw me blushing and smiled again, "Go on girl, just admit you liked that dare." She teased.

I brought my knees up and hugged them, "No!"

"You liar…I've known you my whole life kitty kat, don't tell me I don't know when you're lying" she said slyly.

I sighed slowly, "Jadey!"

"Don't call me Jadey."

"Then stop going on about that thing with Robbie."

"Not thing, fling."

I chucked a cushion at her, "It wasn't a fling! It was a dare!"

She caught the cushion and chucked it back in my face, "Robbie's just as defensive."

"Y-you asked about this? JADE!" I yelled furiously, trying not to strangle her.

If anyone was going to talk to Robbie about that, it should have been me.