Hakuna Matata

Chapter Seventeen- Hakuna Matata

"Cat, I dare you to shower with Robbie"

Wait…what?

Cat went three different shades of red at the same time before her cheeks slowly started to go pale again, "What? Jade!" she gasped.

Jade smirked, "What's the problem?" she asked, looking innocent at both of us.

"Y-you can't dare her to do that!" I spluttered out, "No way!"

"Jade come on…" Andre groaned, looking nervous when she stared at him, looking intimidating.

"Come on what?" she snapped back.

Beck shrugged, "Come on guys, it's just a game."

"Games are meant to be fun!" Cat protested, "Not awkward!"

"It's only if you two decide to make it awkward" Tori pointed out, "God just do it."

"B-but…" I started but then trailed off.

I'd never be able to just hang out with Cat again without feeling uncomfortable.

Plus…I'm so pathetic looking…no way I'd do that…

"Go on." Jade nudged Cat with her foot.

I saw a glint in Jade's eye.

Was this pay back for Robarrazzi? Trying to make me lose my best friend?

"Come on Robbie." Cat sighed and addressed me quietly.

"Come on where?" I asked nervously, feeling my cheeks burning.

"Come on, let's go do the dare."

"You sure Lil' Red?" Andre asked, "You guys don't have to do something because Jade tells you to."

"Shut up if you want to keep your balls." Jade snarled.

"Shutting up." He squeaked.

"Hypocrite." Cat snapped at him, grabbing my hand "Let's just get this over with…"

"I don't want things to be weird between us, I mean this will always stick in my mind I'll feel awkward and you'll feel awkward-"

Cat grabbed her beer and swigged it, cringing a little, "It won't be sticking in my mind."

"You kids have fun now." Jade teased, looking amused.

Cat rolled her eyes, looking annoyed.

I think I'm going to be sick…

Cat grabbed my beer as well before marching out.

I slowly followed her, shuffling my feet and looking down at the floor, trying to hide the bright crimson that had covered my face.

. . .

Cat locked the door the moment I trudged into the bathroom and stood infront of me.

We both looked down at our feet.

"So…Robbie…" she giggled a little from nervous, her face a glowing pink.

"What now?" I whispered.

She shifted, "I'm not sure…"

"Me neither…ummm…I'll turn on the shower I guess, let it heat up…"

I turned round and clumsily steeped the shower and turned the dial.

The water splashed on my shirt, soaking my arm.

"That makes things easier!" Cat said sounding a little more relaxed, "Take it off."

"No!"

"Yes!"