Bathtime!

Just one of the most adorablest scenes ever

~~~

"Come on, Kellin! We need to give Juliet a bath!"

"Hold on! I'm almost done!"

He was picking out some PJs for your baby, Juliet. He was taking forever. It doesn't take that long to pick out some clothes!

He walks into the bathroom with baby soap, a pacifier, and a rubber duck to keep her entertained.

She isn't quite old enough to sit in the bathtub, so we have a special bathtub for her.

Kellin hands you the baby soap, sitting it down beside you. He sits beside you, placing the pacifier in her mouth and giving her the rubber duck.

"Can I do it?" Kellin asks.

"Whatever floats your boat." You hand him the soap and cloth.

He gently washes her hair, earning a smile from her. He washes the rest of her.

He drains the water from the bathtub, taking Juliet out. He gently rubs her head with a towel, drying off her hair. He then covers her with the towel, holding her around his waist. He brings her into her room, you following shortly behind. He lays her down on the bed, putting her diaper on, rubbing lotion over her body.

He chose a onesie that buttons up. He tries to put it on her, but the buttons don't line up correctly.

"Need some help with that?"

"Please."

You undo all the buttons he has done, redoing them correctly.

Kellin is so adorable with children.

~the next morning~

You open your eyes, a bright light shining in your face. You don't feel a presence like you usually do when you wake up. Kellin isn't holding you.

You get up lazily, going into Juliet's room. You see Kellin holding her, feeding her a bottle. He looks up to look at you, grinning.

"Good morning, beautiful."

" 'Morning."

"Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. She started crying and you needed sleep so I just handled it myself."