Musical.ly

I don't think Kellin actually has a musical.ly, but go with it xD
~

You have made at least 50 musical.ly's of Sleeping With Sirens songs.

You've gone unnoticed, until one day, you get an instagram DM from @kellinquinn, saying "Hey, I saw your musical.ly's and they're amazing!"

You reply with, "Wait, did THE KELLIN QUINN just dm me?!?! And notice me?!?!?"

He replies, "Haha, yeah, I did. You've been noticed by senpai."

You reply, "Oh my fuckIng god lifesaver just noticed me omfgomfgomfgomfgomfgomfgomfg"

He replies, "Yes I did! Oh, and you're beautiful by the way!"

You, "and he just called me beautiful okay is this the real life or is this just fantasy"

Him, "it's real life, baby girl, and I love that song ^-^"

You, "same and I'm going to your concert next week yassss bb yasssss"

Him, "yassssss bitch yassssssss"
Him, "and I'll see you there!"

~later~

You and Kellin have been talking for over a week, until it's finally time to go to the concert.

You've got yourself all ready, driving yourself to the concert.

After it starts, he sings If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn, and when he finishes singing is what hits you hard.

He comes up to end of the stage, luckily you got front row seats, sees you, makes direct eye contact, and signals for you to come up to the stage with his hand. He helps you up there, taking your hand in his, standing in front of the mic stand.

"This, everyone, is Y/N Y/L/N. I found her on musical.ly and in her bio, was her instagram, so I direct messaged her. She freaked out, as you would expect, and she told me she would be here. We talked for the next week, and now she's here, standing next to me."

Every single person in the audience applauds. Heat rushes to your cheeks.

And that was the beginning of true love.

~~~~~~

yas bitch yassss slayyyyyy

I'm not trying to sound greedy or anything, but my sister is the only one who has sent me anything for Christmas so far and Christmas is three days away. Usually two of my aunts send me stuff too, but I haven't even heard anything from them yet. I knew it didn't feel like Christmas.

Well anyway here's another imagine for your soul

christmas y/n is a happy y/n