Prom

He was supposed to be here half an hour ago. Whatever. I'll just be here alone.

You sit down on a bench away from the dance floor, sad that your date ditched you.

And the one and only Kellin Quinn walks up to you, saying, "Wanna dance?"

"Sure."

"Did you come alone?"

"Sorta. My friend drove me here then my date ditched me."

"Who was your date?"

"Y/D/N."

"Wait, isn't that him over there?"

You turn around to see your date not only here, but with another girl.

"What the hell?!"

"It'll be okay. I'll dance with you."

Your date glares at you and you flip him off. "Asshole!"

"Y/N, stop. You're not gonna get anywhere by yelling at him."

"Ugh!"

As the night goes along, you have fun, and people are starting to leave.

"One last slow song for the dates who didn't get to before!" The announcer says into the microphone, while playing a slow song.

Kellin puts his hands on your waist as you put your arms around his neck, slowly dancing through the song. Once the song is over, he asks you if you need a ride. Since your friend brought you, you didn't have a ride home because she already left. You tell him that you do, and he takes your hand and brings you outside.

"Tonight was fun," he says.

"It was."

"Want to get something to eat before you go home?"

"Sure, where at?"

"How's In-N-Out?"

"Sounds good."

Once you arrive at In-N-Out, you order a double double animal style, animal style fries, and a Neapolitan shake. You eat like a pig, but ladylike, since there's a dude in the car.

He drops you off at your house, but before you get out of the car, Kellin says, "Y/N, wait!"

"Yeah?" You turn your head and he kisses you.

"Text me when you get inside."

"Okay..." You blush really hard.

~~~~

It's suckyy I'm sorry like frfr

I'm running out of ideas, but I believe this book has been up for over a year, and I'm so proud! This book has grown so much since last April, and I'm thanking every single one of you that reads this book so much. Having over 23k reads on one book means a lot to me. Thank you, so, so much.

I love you all.
So very much.
(Especially you Heather (; )

My life has changed in these past two months starting at February 21st, 2016.
(Ask if you wanna know)
<3