Little and Outside

<ddlg>

"Daddy, the mosquitoes are getting me!"

"It'll be okay, princess. Just swat them away until the show is over."

You wait until the show is over and you're back home to complain more.

"Daddy."

"Princess."

"I'm itchy!"

"Do I need to make you not so itchy?"

"Please?!"

"Okay, princess. Let's get a shower first then I'll make the itchies go away."

"Okay daddy!"

"Babygirl, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure daddy, what is it?"

"Can you please go get some clothes for both of us?"

"Okay daddy!"

You run to your bedroom and get some of daddy's briefs and one of your nightgowns (nighties? Idfk) with nemo on it.

You run back to the bathroom with the clothes, yelling "daddy" the whole way. And when you get into the bathroom, you see your daddy with absolutely nothing on, and you giggle. He shakes his head obnoxiously and chuckles.

"Let's get you undressed, babygirl," he says, grabbing the hem of your shirt, saying, "lift your arms baby." You do as told and he slips the shirt off of your body, doing the same with your pants. He unhooks your bra, sliding it down your arms, leaving your top half naked. You cover your chest up with your arms and blush, but he pulls your arms away. He pulls down your panties, and finally leaving you naked.

He starts the shower, stepping in first, then grabbing both your hands and helping you in. You both step under the water, wetting your bodies.

"Let me get cleaned up first, princess, then I'll help you."

"Okay daddy." You step aside, away from the water and him.

He washes his hair and body, then lightly grabs your arm and pulls you toward him. He kisses you softly for a little while, but then decides that you need to get washed up.

He grabs your cherry scented shampoo, squirting a little in his hand, and lathering it in your hair with his fingertips. He grabs the smaller retractable showerhead and lets the water from it to run down your hair, washing out the soap. He grabs the conditioner when he's finished, and runs his fingertips through the ends of your hair, then rinsing it out too.

He grabs the body wash, pours some in his hand, and rubs it all over your body, covering every inch of your skin, giving your princess parts, booty, and boobs a little more attention. As he's rinsing your body off with the showerhead in his hand, he passes by your princess parts, rinsing off the soap that he left behind very last, along with a little whimper/moan escaping you because of the pressure of the water.

"Does my babygirl like that?" He whispers in your ear.

"Mhm..."

"Do you want daddy to do it again?"

"Please?" He laughs.

He runs the showerhead over you again, causing you to shiver with pleasure. He turns the pressure of the water up a little bit.

"Mm please daddy."

"Please what, princess?"

"Mouth."

"Okay princess."

He props you up against the wall, getting on his knees, wrapping your legs around his shoulders. He looks up at you before licking your clit harshly, slowly closing his eyes and savoring the taste of his babygirl. He flicks his tongue fast along your clit, causing your legs to shake. He keeps his tongue moving all along you, having you melt against his mouth. He brings you closer and closer, and you almost forget to ask if you can cum.

"Oh, daddy, can I cum?"

"Yes, you may, princess."

You cum in his mouth, him, as always, cleaning all of you out.

"Daddy I'm cold."

"Just come stand under the water for a minute, okay baby? I'm gonna go ahead and get out and dressed, and when you're ready to come out, just tell me. I'm not even leaving the room."

"Mkay daddy." You stand under the water for about a minute, and you feel that you are warm enough. "Okay daddy!"

He reaches in the shower and turns the water off, helping you step out.

"Babygirl, did you forget panties?"

"No, daddy, you didn't tell me I was allowed to wear them."

"You know what? How about I just dry you off, and then I'll just bring you into the bedroom and make the itchies go away, then I'll get you in some clothes."

"Okay." He dries you off with a towel, and get some baby itch lotion, then picks you up so that your legs are around his waist, and he lets you carry the bottle of lotion.

"Daddy this feels weird," you laugh, considering your vagina is open and air is blowing on it because of him walking. He laughs in reply. "Daddy am I a good girl?"

"Of course, princess." You make it to the bedroom and he lays you on the bed. He sprinkles your face in kisses, causing you to giggle a lot.

You hand him the lotion, and he pours some onto your body. "ITS REALLY COLD OH EM GEEEE!" That makes him laugh really hard. He starts rubbing the lotion in on your top half, paying a lot of attention to your arms since you got bit most there. Then he also pays closer attention to your nipples, rolling them around in his fingers.

"Daddy we already had playtime for tonight."

"I know princess. I just wanted to see your beautiful face when you feel good."

He moves down your body, kissing on mostly every inch. He also pays close attention to your lower legs and feet, since they look like you have a disease because they're so red from bites and itches.

"Turn over, babygirl." You turn over so you're laying on your stomach. He squirts lotion on your back, rubbing it in like a massage. He also squirts it on your butt, massaging it even better than your back. He gives your ass a good spank, which makes you ask, "Why did you spank me daddy?"

"Because you didn't ask nicely for my mouth, princess. I let it go then but you know to ask nicely."

"Oh I'm sorry daddy."

"Its okay, princess."

He finishes with the lotion. "Baby, do you want any panties tonight? I'm letting you pick."

"Hm... Uh, no."

He grabs your nightgown, telling you to lift your arms to he can put your arms in the armholes, and slide it down your body.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome princess."

"I love you so much daddy."

"I love you too, babygirl."

You fall asleep in his arms from being out so late. But before he falls asleep, he has to kiss the top of your head, and say, "sweet dreams, babygirl. Remember daddy loves you more than anything in this entire world."

~~~~~

Legitimately over a thousand words in this. At first this would've been really short but I decided to make it longer. And added smut.

And this is for anonymous hehe <3