Merch Girl

Warning: may trigger some readers.
You're the merch girl for Sleeping With Sirens, but you're extremely quiet and shy because of your past history. You were abused as a child, but you managed to escape at the age of eleven to live with your best friend.

"I need a hoodie and a bracelet," a snobby-looking fan says.

You get the hoodie and bracelet from the piles in front of you, waiting for the fan to give you the money.

(A/N: AMERICAN IDIOT IS ON SIRIUSXM ALT NATION OMG CURRENT TIME: 8:23)

The girl isn't paying attention, so you gently say, "Ma'am." She must've heard you, her head turned back your way.

"What!?" She spits.

"I need your money, ma'am."

"Oh sorry." She hands you the money, and you count out how much she gave you. Twenty-five dollars. The cost of the bracelet and hoodie is twenty-eight dollars.

"Um, excuse me, ma'am, but you don't have enough money for both. You're three dollars short."

"What?! I looked on the website not even a week ago, and it said that both were twenty-five dollars!"

"You must've misread, ma'am. Its twenty-eight."

"NO, ITS NOT. STOP TRYING TO CHEAT ME OUT OF MY MONEY, YOU STUPID BITCH!"

"Ma'am, please calm down, before I have to call security."

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! WHY DO YOU EVEN WORK HERE? YOU'RE A WORTHLESS CUNT!"

By now, you're hand is on the button below the display table, pressing down, calling security.

Less than a minute later, there is a large man dressed in black walking towards the girl. He grabs her by the arms, pulling her away from the stand.

You decide to close up, since its just a few minutes before closing time. You slide the plastic panels down on all three sides, so no one can see through.

Your body falls against the wall, sliding down. Tears stream down your eyes. Flashbacks run through your mind. You sit under the display table, finding something you should be around. A knife.

Kellin's POV

Where's Jess? She was supposed to be on the tour bus with us fifteen minutes ago. I get up off of the couch, leaving the bus, to go to the merch room, where she sells our merch. I open the door, seeing Jess under the display table, with a knife so close to her wrist.

"Jess?! What are you doing?!" I snatch the knife from her hand, throwing it across the small room.

"I'm sorry, Kellin..."

"What happened?!"

Jess's POV

"This girl, she didn't have enough money for what she wanted, and she started yelling at me, and called me things, and it brought back memories..."

"What memories?"

"I shouldn't tell you..."

"No, Jess, tell me. You can tell me anything."

"I was abused as a child. I ran away when I was eleven to live with my best friend. Then, I met you, and you changed my entire life. I haven't had a flashback since I met you, until now."

"Jess, I'm so sorry."

"No, no, its fine."

He pulls you into a warm embrace, showing he cares. His strong arms pick you up, wrapping your legs around his waist, and carrying you to the bus. He sits down on the couch, with you still in his lap.

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes, but I'm not moving, you're comfortable."

~~~~~~

This one was for Jess

And I'm sorry I can't tag you because my wattpad is being stupid but here it is
I hope you like it!