You Don't Have To Go

Kellin's POV~

She don't like to be alone, said home is where the heart is, but her heart is in the wrong place.

~recap~

"If you don't have to go, then why you tryna go? Leave your bags on the floor, girl, you're at home."

"Why should I stay?" Y/N picks up her bags and slams the door behind her.

She didn't stay.

~recap over~

"What did I do wrong? Why didn't she stay? Am I not good enough for her?" I say to myself.

She told me that I was the one. She left, she fucking left me!

She's told me her story, she has always had problems in her relationships and she couldn't keep a guy. She's been with so many guys, and she told me that I was the one she would stay with forever, but I guess not...

I need to go to the store and get some things. I haven't been in over two weeks. I haven't really been eating...

~Y/N's POV~

You need to go to the store. You drive to the store, getting a cart and walking around the store getting things you need.

You go through the boxed items aisle, seeing someone very familiar. Kellin.

He sees you, and you make direct eye contact with him. You both tear up, and you stop walking, run up to him, and hug him tightly.

"Kellin, why did I leave you? I need you. Please take me back, please, please, please."

"Of course, baby girl."

~~~~~

This imagine was inspired by the song "You Don't Have To Go" by Christian Collins. It's like 1000000000000000000/10 gr8 fucking gr8

I almost died today and if you want to know how just ask me xc