Late Night Tumblr Scrolling

You were on your laptop, on tumblr, looking through your feed.

You, being pretty freaky, liked a bunch of sex gif accounts like wat.a.tease and italiansdoitbetter.

Kellin was laying beside you, with his head resting on your shoulder, looking at your feed along with you.

You realize that all of your favorite gif accounts have done gif spams and you're seeing one gif after another, after another.

You look beside you to see Kellin, grinning like a crackhead at the screen. You decide to let it go and keep scrolling, making you hornier with every gif.

Then you come across these few that really excite you.

The first one is where they are making out (girl on bottom) and he slides his hand down her body and into her panties.

The second one is where the guy is kissing the girls neck and they're holding hands and he's fingering her.

The third one is where they are cuddling and not wearing pants or shirts and he grabs his cock through his briefs and rubs it against her covered heat and she's grinding with his movements.

The last one is where the guy is laying beside the girl on his side and the girl is laying on her back and he slides his hand down her panties and the caption for it is "say it and I'll give you what you desperately need" "please sir"

"Wait, wait, wait. Stop scrolling for a minute babygirl."

"What is it?"

"Go four gifs up."

"Okay..."

"Now, babygirl, I need you to decide which one of those four gifs you want to do. Right now."

The way he says it in the needy yet still sweet tone makes wetness rush to you.

"Um...the second one?"

"The one where they're holding hands, right?"

"Mhm."

"Okay, princess. Put your laptop somewhere off of the bed." You put the laptop in a drawer of the nightstand beside the bed.

As soon as you turn back, he starts kissing you, gentle at first, but more aggressive as he goes along, involving some tongue, and lip biting, to get you aroused as much as he can.

"Okay, babygirl. I need you to relax, so I can make you feel the best you can." You get yourself situated, letting your body relax and not be so tense and excited.

He rolls over so he's on his side beside you, kissing your lips one last time before moving down onto your neck. His hand travels down your body lightly, sliding it past your yoga pants and panties, so he can feel how wet you are. He nibbles lightly on your neck while drawing figure eights on your clit. He then removes his hand from your clit, and inserts one finger into you. He realizes how loose you got from being turned on that much, and sticks in another finger. His palm is rubbing against your clit with every one of his finger thrusts, bringing you closer and closer to the edge.

"Uh-ah-mmm-im about to-"

He gets the gist of what you're saying while you're saying it, so he speeds up a lot and brings you to your climax before you could even finish your sentence.

"Oh god thank you baby I really needed that."

"Anytime, babygirl. Anytime."

~~~~~~