Andy Biersack Imagine (sorry i really wanted to do this)

I had tied up Andy with a ziptie for teasing me around my friends. He was rubbing himself through his pants while I was with my friends. I wouldn't let him touch me, make a sound, or move. Severe punishment.

As we were finished, he said, "Y/N, can you take this off?"

"Yeah, sure." I try to pry off the ziptie, but it won't budge. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?"

"It's stuck."

"Oh..."

"I'll be right back... Hold on."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm getting scissors." I go get the scissors from the kitchen, running back upstairs to fix this situation. I try my hardest to get the ziptie off, but its just plain stuck. "I am not about to go outside NAKED just to get some damn pliers that won't work either. I'm calling Ashley."

"Yeah! He can get these things off!"

"Let's get dressed first..."

"Oka-wait. We can't dress me! I don't have open arms!"

"You have overalls!"

"Oh yeah." I get Andy's black overalls and a pair of boxers, sliding them onto his body. I button the straps of the overalls, finishing his messy-no-arm-outfit-thingy. I get myself dressed in a pair of yoga pants, a sports bra, and a flannel.

I call up Ash, his arrival in just 10 minutes. I answer the door, letting Ashley go upstairs with me following shortly behind.

"Oh-HOLY FUCK, Y/N! What the hell?!"

"Just shut the fuck up you shithead (did not just quote Andy in his Juliet Simms photo editing video LOL) and get me out of here!" He walks over to Andy, easily sliding the ziptie off of his wrists. "IM FREE!"

"Bye Ash! Thank you!"

"No problem, Y/N. Next time don't use a ziptie."

"Shut the hell up and leave!"

He leaves, leaving just Andy and i in our bedroom.

"Are your wrists okay?"

"Yeah, i think." I pick his wrists up and he has red marks with a little bit of blood seeping out.

"Andy! They're bleeding!" I kiss his wrists, a little bit of blood going onto my lips as I kiss the droplets away.

"My little vampire girlfriend!" I go 'rawr' and pretend I have fangs.