Chapter 3: You're related to who?

"Here goes nothing."

"It was time to build up my courage and talk to him..but I kept pacing back and fourth deciding whether if I should do it or not."

*thinking* "Come on Ri..you can do this..if you could talk to family, you could talk to friends."

"As I continued trying to push myself over to him I just couldn't. My hands were shaking, my forehead was sweating, and my head was pounding as if I just ran 3 miles. I couldn't take it anymore so I just started walking up to him with my head down and my nails digging into my other arm nervously."

"Hey check her out!

"I looked back to see who that guy was talking about..then I realized, he was talking about..ME!!"

"Looks like Miss nobody decided to where checkered pink today!"

"At first I didn't know what he was talking about until I looked down at my shirt and I realized it was see through! Oh shit! I forgot to put on my undershirt!"

"Checkered pink looks nice on you, don't you think guys?"

"As I heard laughing and felt tears beginning to roll down my cheek, I fell down to the ground covering my chest..but I saw, in the corner of my eye, Hunter turning around and walking towards me. Then I felt a warm leather jacket gently lay on the top of my back. Then I noticed that Hunter had put his jacket around me and whispered in my ear 'don't worry I'll take care of this.' I was nervous of what he meant by that, but then it came the time where I found out."

"Hey, you little fuckers, get over here!" Hunter shouted with his face turning red.

"The guys began walking towards him and that's when I started to get even more nervous about what might happen."

"Haha lighten up dude it was just a joke man, just a--."

"Before he could even finish his sentence, Hunter grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer."

"SHUT UP." Hunter shouted in his face with anger," If you say one more fucking word."

"What the hell is wrong with you dude, you would usually be laughing with us. Don't you think you're taking this a bit too seriously."

"Hunter didn't say a word, but I saw the look on his face and I could tell that his was now furious with him..but why? Then it looked like he finally burst..Hunter punched him so hard that the guy's nose was starting to bleed.

"H-Hunter..s-stop." I said trying to get him to walk away.

"He couldn't hear me, my voice was too soft and I felt myself hesitating to speak."

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing!" Shouted another guy.

"The next thing I knew there was fists flying everywhere! Hunter did get punched a couple of times but he was kicking everybody's ass..it was kinda hot, but I couldn't bare to see Hunter get hurt anymore so I tried speaking up again."

"H-Hunter..p-please..stop!"

"Ugh!!! It still wasn't loud enough because they kept fighting!! But before Hunter could make another punch, someone ran in, grabbed him, and stopped the fight, thank god. I'm guessing it was his gothic friend but after he grabbed him, I think Hunter finally realized that he had to stop."

"Hunter what has gotten into you man? What happened?" Hunter's friend asked as if he was some what worried or concerned about his friend.

"Hunter just stood there silently..then he looked at me for a couple seconds and I froze.. But then he looked down as if he regretted what he had just done for me. He broke free, walked towards the school front door, and went outside, I wonder why. I followed him to finally try to talk to him. I grabbed the sleeve of his shirt but pulled his arm way and continued walking."