Chapter 10 Unexpected Rescue

Another special chapter..(no blog)..with special guest Gabriel Martinez (Hunter's brother).. ENJOY!___________
****************
<<Hunter's POV>>

We had finally arrived to Nolen's little hideout. Then I started to explain to him everything that recently happened and if he could help or not.

"Damn dude, it seems like every girl you've liked, always disappeared." Nolen commented.

"Can we stay on the subject, Nolen? Can you track the fucking phone or not?!!" I asked yelling, frustrated.

"You know I can, bro." Nolen reassured me.

"Hey Nolen dude..why does you place look like a crackhouse? Max questioned.

"I'm not sure that's any of your business, cutie." Nolen replied.

"Can we just let him finish so we could go save Riley already?!!" I said angrily.

"Don't worry, this shouldn't take any longer than 5 minutes..so go grab a drink from the liquor cabinet in my room and relax." Nolen suggested.
************************
<<Riley's POV>>

I was sitting stiff on the bed crossing my arms with my head down after the guy had already left. I can't believe I just did that, I regret it so much! If I tell Hunter I hope he'll understand that I had no choice. If I didn't do it, his dad would kill me.

"Wow..you're a natural Riley. Your first customer came out satisfied. Can't wait until it's my turn."

I'm going to try not to speak to him. I have to stay quiet. You can do this.

"The joys of getting money out of something you didn't do. Isn't it fun getting money for me, Riley? Oh but don't worry..You're not finished yet, you have a couple more customers waiting for you outside the door already." He said walking out the door, giving a smirk.

I'm in so much pain. It's more of a sick feeling. It can't be what I think it is because every guy is required to wear protection. I guess I'm just that scared. Here comes the next guy..he seemed nice but he was rough when he walked in.

                           ...Why...
****************************
<<Gabriel's POV>>

I haven't spoken to my older brother in awhile ever since he moved out. Plus, I've kinda been busy with my girlfriend,Angelica, and he also created his own mafia, so maybe I'll give him a call. I don't know if he'll want to talk to me since I'm a part of my dad's mafia. I guess I won't know until I call.

"Hey big bro, how you been?" I eagerly asked.

*Hunter sighs* "Gabe, this isn't the best time to talk..I'm busy." Hunter replied.

"Oh don't feed me that shit..that's your excuse for everything. I just thought I'd give a call to my older brother that I haven't talked to in about a YEAR!" I stated.

"I don't have time for this, Gabe."

"If your situation is sooo important..then why don't you tell me how important it is." I demanded to know.

"Fine. Our asshole of a dad has my girlfriend and I'm trying to get her back. But how am I going to do that when people keep distracting me?!!" Hunter explained.

"Oh shit..." I replied shocked.

"Yeah I know.." Hunter agreed.

"My brother actually got a girl.. And has a RELATIONSHIP!! Somebody pinch me! It's a miracle." I said messing around.