Chapter 11 A Fresh Start

1 month later
***************

"Awe how I've missed my beautiful blog! You've all probably heard, I pretty much could've or almost gotten killed. Yeah, that's been the news for the past 2 weeks. Well, it's been ONE whole month since all of that happened and I can finally breathe. Luckily, Hunter and his little brother, Gabe, saved the day,so let's just hope there won't be anymore situations like that from now on.

Thursday

"I still haven't told him about what happened to me while I was held hostage because I wouldn't know how he would react to that. But I had to try."

"Hey..uh..Hunter?" I said sitting on the bed in his room watching him lay down and watch TV, waiting for him to respond.

"What's up, babe?" Hunter questioned getting up ready to listen to what I had to say.

"I have to talk to you about what happened while I was held captive." I mentioned putting my head down.

"It's okay Riley, I know what happened and I understand..you didn't have a choice. So it's alright." He assured me smiling and holding me close.

"I'm glad you understand..but who told you?" I asked looking confused.

"Corienna." He replied.

"Oh..eh, I figured." I said smiling, gazing into his eyes.

"I was kind of happy she told him. I really didn't want to do it on my own."

"This weekend I want to take you to what was my parent's beach house to get your mind off of everything. Let's just think of it as a fresh start."

"Sounds good to me." I agreed giving an excited smile.

"I wanted to thank Corienna again for helping me. I knew she wasn't gonna be that nice, but I guess that's okay."

"Corienna! Wait up!" I yelled to get her attention.

"What is it, Riley?" She responded.

"I just wanted to say thank you again for helping me with you know." I explained.

"Haha..you are way too nice. This is like the 10th time you've thanked me." Corienna claimed.

"I know..I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate it even though it happened a while ago." I stated.

"I get it. And you're welcome..again." Corienna said while walking away, smiling.

"I swear..even I think I'm too nice sometimes. Anyway, now that that's finished, I had to start packing for our little 'trip.'

Friday

"I was so excited to go on this trip with him. Even though the others were coming, this would still be my first somewhat vacation with Hunter. I couldn't wait to get all of this crap off my mind."

"Where are the girls?" Oliver questioned.

"Still packing I think." Hayden replied. "I'll go see."

"Mhm..I don't think so pal. I'll check on them." Hunter declared glaring at Hayden, walking upstairs.

"Is he really still mad at me?" Hayden asked.