Chapter 13: Bro, where's your shirt?

I switch off the camera, we're in the middle of the final concert of the Australian leg of the tour. I mean I could film it all but:

A) that's a hell of a lot of footage to edit, upload and view, and

B) if I film it all what's the point of going to the concert if you can just watch it on my channel?

A new tradition began the night of the first concert. Every single freaking concert the boys pull me out on stage. For the first few times I resisted but finally I got use to it and go along with it, now the boys just call my name and I join them for like a single song. I make it seem like I'm annoyed at them but I really do enjoy spending time with them, especially Louis, and maybe a little bit Niall...

Okay I really like spending time with Niall.

I don't know, it's weird being around him. After we, well we were never dating so we didn't break up but after I left to America we didn't talk. We said we were going to and we did, for a little while at least. We talked almost every week but after a while we both got busy. I was studying, he was touring, then I started hanging out with the five seconds of summer guys and we just, didn't call each other. I think the first time I saw Niall again was maybe the second year while I was in America the boys toured there. The whole time Louis and the rest of the boys were visiting but the boys always said he had some sort of excuse, then on the day before they left he came with them and said hello. That was also the day the day that I told the rest of the boys that I was dating Ashton, we had decided that it would be best if we kept Ashton and I's relationship quiet for a while. We only told our families that we were dating, it was hard to keep it a secret from Luke, Calum and Michael but we managed to do it with only a few slip ups. The boys eventually found out that Ashton and I were both dating someone but they didn't put two and two together. They did nag us so much and were always trying to guilt us into telling them, or even trying to make us slip up and say our partners name, the boys and I grew quite close in america. It was quite funny when they found out, Ashton and I had talked it out the night before and decided how to tell them.

- FLASHBACK -

"Hey Love, what time's your lunch break tomorrow?" Ashton asks, a little louder than necessary. Probably trying to get the boys to register what we're trying to tell them. You'd think after a whole day of cheek kisses, hugging and pet names they would have realised by now. "How stupid do you think they can get?" He whispers the last part in my ear.

"Love? Who are you and what have you done with my boyfriend? You're starting to sound like the one direction boys." I say, making the word 'boyfriend' a little louder then the rest of the sentence. Yet still, they don't even react. Not even a little. Carter groans from the kitchen counter where he's eating his dinner, he of course knows and the whole day he's been getting annoyed at the other boys for not realising. "Okay, babe. Time for you all to go, you have an interview tomorrow and I have class in the morning." I nod my head. Personally, I don't like PDA so the whole day I've been telling Ashton that we could use it as a last resort. Ashton's face lights up, he knows that when we're with other people he isn't gonna get much PDA so he gets excited. Yeah I know, it's a weird thing to get excited over but who can complain. Ashton is a damn good kisser and that, I have no issue shouting out to the world.

We walk to the door and Ashton leans in and kisses me, right in front of the guys. They all smile brightly at us, it still hasn't freaking registered in their dumb brains yet.

"Aww you guys are so cute!" Comes Calum's reply, I honestly want to slap him across the face right now. Idiot. "Wait, you guys just kissed." Finally.