Chapter 18: Home

(A/N Last paarrrttt! ): Sad face) 

I jump up and down on the spot and shake my hands, trying to get rid of my nerves. I take a few deep breaths and put a smile on my face. I walk down the hallway and find everyone pacing around. Still nervous. I mentally apologize to everyone, me running again wasn't going to help.

"Emma! Bailey wants you again." Hannah smiles, she's sitting next to Harry one arm linked in his, leaning into him and Alec. I smile at her, maybe if I act like everything is normal I'll convince myself. I look down the hallway and see Louis with a grumpy look on his face siting in between an embarrassed Lottie and a nervous Alex. I giggled slightly, motioning Louis over to me. He looks reluctant but obeys. As soon as hes out of the chair Lottie moves over shooting my a thankful look, strikes up a conversation with Alex. Who instantly smiles.

"You picked up on it to huh?" I giggled, looking at him glare back at Alex. "And here I was thinking you were a chill brother." That was a complete lie, he was so overprotective it should be illegal. "I heard about Rebecca and Niall's relationship, were you the same with them?" It was something I had wanted to ask for a while, he was never against it for some weird reason.

"I wasn't as annoyed with that relationship because I knew Niall. I don't know, I knew Niall would treat her right. But Alex? I hardly know the guy and he's so much older! Like four years!" He groaned and ran his hand through his hair. It made sense now, that was why his reactions were so different for Niall and Ashton. Now it was my turn to be an older sibling, but also a wing man/women for my best friend.

"Well I can personally vouch for Alex. His last girlfriend was before I knew him, he dated her for a year. He's a relationship type guy. The last girl he kissed was me a year ago, some girl wanted in his pants so he told her I was his girlfriend. She wouldn't believe him so I kissed him to get her to go away." I concluded my story with a laugh, he joined in as well. "Hes a good girl, and shes a big girl. If he was to break her heart I'm sure he would be the one crying afterwards. He's kinda a wuss sometimes."

"But he's still so much older! Shes only nineteen." He groaned again.

"Only nineteen? From what I've heard, that's how old Rebecca was when she met Niall." I push the thought into his mind.

"Yeah and look where that got us." He muttered it out but I still heard it. I understand now, this isn't about Alex, it's about me. He doesn't want to lose another sister. My smile drops and I'm sickened by the thought. No matter what, I'll always affect them.

"Just give him a chance okay, he deserves one." I sigh and then point towards where Lottie and Alex are sitting. The two are smiling widely and having an easy conversation. Louis walks over to the two, I see Alex tense when he sees Louis.

"You hurt her, I will murder you." Louis grips Alex's shoulder, "Even if I have to fly back to Australia." Lou lets go, offers him a small smile and then sits down next to a sleeping El and Lucas.

I see Hannah nod in the direction of Baileys door and I remember I was supposed to go in and see her again. What does she need this time? What is she going to say? What is Izzy going to say?

I enter the room and Bailey tells Liam to leave again. He starts to protest but Bailey gives him 'the look'. He whines the whole way out.

"Hi." I whisper, unsure of how this is going to go.

"Cut the crap Rebecca." Bailey starts, taking her hand out of Izzy. Izzy looks somewhat relieved, her hand has a giant red hand mark on it. "Right now I hate you, but I also need you. When ever this child comes out I want you there. We promised each other we'd be there for each other. Izzy already knows this but I want you two to be this child's godparents." She paused and took a breath. "So for right now, we're on a pause and we will be on a pause until I have recovered from giving birth to this baby. As soon as this is all over, I swear to you. I will tell everyone, whether you like it or not." Seconds after she was finished with her rant she let out a scream of pain. Liam came rushing in with a doctor coming in close behind him. Bailey grabbed onto his hand, Izzy was about to let her grab onto her other hand but I stopped her.