Chapter 5: The Movie night

-Becca/Emma's POV-

So I'm freaking out.

My ex-fiancee is going to be in my apartment in less then 5 minutes, laughing, talking and watching movies.

Oh crap.

Why did I say yes!! Gah I'm so stupid!

I look around the apartment and I see everyone that I use to call family. Carter, Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Perrie, El, Iz, Jack, Finn, Ella and... Bailey. She's pregnant. I nearly cried when I saw her. I didn't keep up with what was going on with One direction because I couldn't watch the tearful pleas for me to come home. It was horrible. Bailey was basicaly my sister and now I have to act like I have no idea who she is! I think she'll be the hardest to not tell.

Everyones sitting around eating pizza. I look at the clock and see its 6 o'clock, normal dinner time.

"Well, I think its time for the kids to sleep! Come on little ones!" El says, Zayn woke Addie up at 4:30 however, shes still tired. All the kids said goodnight to thier dads and the mums took them to my room where I had previously set up a number of cots that I got Mrs. Jones to bring up. I followed them in there and watched from the door way as they put their kids to sleep.

KNOCK KOCK KNOCK

"Louis' get the door for me will you" I call from my spot. It's them it has to be. Alex and Hannah have a key so they normaly bargeright in.

"On it!" I hear him call back. Then the thuding of footsteps and the click of the door. "Hey guys! Welcome to our new photographers house! Her names Emma Rush!"

"Like as in the youtuber?" ...Calum

"If she is that would be awesome!" ...Luke

"Wait, why are you answering her door?" ...Michael

"Guys calm yourself! She's probably in the middle of something!" ...Ashton

"One, yes as in the youtuber, Two, I'm answering her door cause she asked me to" Louis' voice replies "Come on in!" The girls all walk back into the room and I follow behind them.

"Hi! I'm Emma Rush and you guys must be the 5sos boys!" I say as cheery as I can "Welcome to my humble abode! We'll put the movies on soon, we're just waiting for 2 of my friends to come back with food and drink!" Looking around I notice all the pizza's gone "I'd say help yourself to pizza but it looks like its all gone!" I laugh and plonk myself down onto a couch. The whole room is filled up with pillows and blankets, the group also convinced me to get Carter and I's matresses out and put them on the floor.

"We love your videos!" Luke blurts out

"Thanks!" I laugh "Speaking of videos, I havent uploaded one in a while! Eh I'l do it tomorow."

"How about we do one now! We could be in it! I havn't been in a youtube video since Re- crap" Calum exclaims. Louis stands up and pushes past Hannah, Alex and Carter who have just entered, he walks out of the apartment with a blank stern face. El stands up to go after him but I stop her.

"El, let me go after him. I think I can help" I ask "Hannah, set up my camera, when I get back I'm gonna make a video with everyone. Alex and Tyler help her if she can't do it, don't just laugh at her." Then I run out the door in the direction that Lou went in. I run down the stairs and out the door of the apartment building. Jeez, he moves fast!

"The young man that just ran out went left miss." I hear a voice on my right. Sitting on a bench was an elderly man

"Thank you sir!" I smile and start jogging down the street keeping a lookout for Lou. Then I run past a park. I reconise it imediatly. I was surprising Ashton and Lou while they were on tour. At the time Ashton and I were only dating, when Ashton and I had a huge fight. I mean we fought sometimes but this one was the biggest yet. I don't even remember what we fought about anymore ecept for the part were I stormed out. Louis must of heard it because next thing I know I'm sitting on the swings of this very park talking about life with Louis.