Chapter 8: The trip to Canberra

-Rebecca/Emma's POV-

E/R- Hello runaways,directioners and sosers! Welcome to the first one direction tour diaries!

Ha- Filmed by one directions photographer and the owner of the YouTube account Just_that_runaway! My best friend! The one the only, Emma Rush!

Al- and the crowd goes wild!!

C/T- Oh yeah! Go Emma!!

E/R- har de har har har. Very funny guys, well done

Ha- it's what we're here for!

Al+C/T- *smiles innocently*

E/R- so guys those three lunatics are, if your a directioner or soser that didn't already know, Hannah my best friend and neighbour, Alex my other best friend and neighbour, also Hannah's younger-

Al- By 5 minutes! Come on!

Ha- *laughs*

E/R- *smiles innocently* brother and the little antisocial one is my 8 year old brother Tyler! Get off your phone Tyler!

C/T- Whatever.

Al- Ooo he's in for it now

Ha- Kids got 'tude

E/R- *Says quietly* You are so lucky I'm filming right now! Just you wait. When I'm not filming your gonna wish you never knew the word 'whatever'

C/T- *colour runs from face* *Runs from room*

Ha- Uh oh. She's used the quiet voice! *To al* back away slowly and she won't hurt us.

*Ha and Al turn and run out of the room*

E/R- and that's how you get a couple of lunatics out of the room so you can finish your video with no distractions! *laughs* okay so as you can tell there's no One direction with me or even 5sos which means that this isn't going to be that exciting!

Basically I'm just telling all you Canberra fans that we're half an hour away!! One direction and 5sos can't wait to see you there!

Instead of calling you my runaways, seeing as a lot of you probably aren't, I'll just call you people of the internet!

So Cya soon people of the internet!

-end-

I sigh as I turn off my camera. It's been 2 hours since we set off at Sydney. I of course said the we've got half and hour to go because by the time I've edited and uploaded the video it will only be half an hour. How on earth am I gonna do this! This was our shortest trip so far and I'm already sick of it.

I am not looking forward to our longest drive. From Darwin to Brisbane is a day and 12 hours. The second longest is from Perth to Alice springs, following closely behind on a day and 9 hours. This is gonna be sucky. Plonking myself back on the couch I reach for my laptop. I plug the camera in and start editing.

This part will always suck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know. It's short. At least its something right??

I'm sorry I havent updated in a little while but ive been out of service. Off on a magical adventure I was!

Just kidding! I was just on a holiday! I wrote a little of this on holidays on my phone but the stupid thing was to small i kept on pressing the wrong bttons to the point of even autocorrect couldnt figure out what the right word was. It looked like giberush.

I write really fast so I can text without having to fix to much cause I show it down a bit but when I'm write I feel the need to blurt out words through my fingers without stopping. Another reason I do this is because I'm very forgetful so if I dont write quick I'll lose my train of thought. I've been known to write a full paragraph then have to start the whole thing over cause I forgot what was suposed to be happening. I think I get that from my mum.

My mum has been called dory before. She's very forgetul. She left me at my aunts place after I was babysitting my cousin once.

Anywhale, off track there. Woah.

So I hope you enjoyed this (Short) chapter and hope you guys have awesome holidays.

I go back to school on friday :( Year 9! I've only got 4 more years of school!

Anywhale!

Will write soon!

-Chloe xxx