Chapter 1: The wedding

A year

A full year

365 days

That's how long it's been since I last saw my family. Mum, Lou, Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe, Doris, Ernest. I didn't even get to spend much time with Doris and Ernest. Who's fault is that? Oh right, mine.

They haven't seen me in 2 years though. Louis got married, he got married to Eleanor. I couldn't miss his wedding so I snuck in. I saw Niall, he was smiling. That one thing nearly made me come out of my hiding spot and run into his arms. I almost talked to Louis to congratulate him and tell him it was me, I couldn't though. I chickened out.

Another big thing happened. I only found out when I was returning to my car and saw them kissing. Bailey and Liam are dating. I'm still wondering what happened to Dani.

Probably the worst thing that happened was the video that Mum sent to my old phone. I kept my phone, I don't take any calls and in the past 2 years have only responded to one text from each of my friends, and they were only saying to stop calling and texting and that Carter and I are safe. I only watched the video because I could tell straight away it was from Louis and Eleanor's wedding. Louis was standing on a stage, it was his wedding speech. He talked about how lucky he was that he could have amazing friends and now a beautiful wife. Then he started crying. He said that the only way that this could be any better would be if I was there. Eleanor then proceeded to walk onto the stage and say that the reason that she didn't have a maid of honor was because the only person that she could have as her maid of honor was me. I ended up being late to pick up Carter from school because I was crying so much, clutching my phone to my chest.

The only thing I could send back was 'I'm sorry'

My life after Louis wedding soon became the routine of dropping Carter off at school, going to work, picking up Carter making a youtube video and then crying my eyes out when he was in bed.

Luckily about 6 months after that fiasco I stopped crying and focused on Carter and Photography.

That was my life now, I was a successful Photographer, I had an amazing God-son that everyone thinks is my brother and I had a mildly successful youtube channel that I loved. I was slowly becoming happy with my life as Emma Rush. The thing is, I wasn't sure that, if put into the situation, I would be able to keep my identity a secret.

And there was a little part of me that was okay with that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ITS BACK!!!

EKKKK!! IM SO EXCITED!

I hope your excited to!

Will write sooonnn!!

-Chloe