Chapter 9 : The first concert

-beware not edited-

^above or to the side> is:

Andrew/Andy: David Henrie

Shawn: Thomas Brodie-Sangster

(You'll know who they are at the end 😎)

-Louis' POV-

"Hello Canberra!" I yell into the microphone after singing the opening song, What makes you beautiful, The screams that come after are deafening

"How you all doing tonight!" Liam yells right after. Yet again, screams. "I'm think that's a great?" He's says turning to Zayn who nods his head. Turning my head I spot Emma taking photos of us from the side of the stage. Sticking out my tongue and crossing my eyes, I pose for the camera. She laughs and snaps a picture. Shaking her head she smiles at me. I smile back and then realize that the boys have been calling my name.

"Louis! Who are you looking at!" Niall exclaims into the microphone

"Emma was taking a photo" I admit sheepishly. I hear the crowd laugh along with the rest "Hey guys I think its time for our special guest!"

"I do belive it is a good time." Harry says

"I've got an idea on how we should get them up here!" I say

"Hopefully this time your idea dosnt suck!" Harry replies jokily

"HEY!" I exclaim "That's mean, I think Emma's rubbing off on you!"

-Rebecca/Emma's POV-

"Hopefully this time your idea dosent suck!" I hear Harry say from the stage, Ha! he sounds like me!

"HEY!" Louis exclaims "That's mean, I think Emma's rubbing of on you!" HEY! I'm not mean! If I was then it would run in the family! I look back towards the stage where I see all of one direction in a 'team huddle'

"It was a good idea! That's uncommon!" Liam cheers

"What is this! Gang up on Louis day!" Louis whines

"While those lunatics entertain you I'm gonna go get you a surprise!" Niall says before running directly towards me. A mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Ni... What are you planning?" I say, cautiously back up. He walks towards me and before I can even turn and run in the opposite direction he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder before walking back towards the stage "Oh my gosh Niall! NO! Put me down right now!"

"Sorry Em! I can't right now! Maybe in a couple of seconds!" Niall says.

"I have stage fright NI! That's why I prefer to be BEHIND the camera!" I exclaim

"But em! Your a you tuber! you sit in front of a camera all the time!" Niall says confused

"Yeah well if I stuff up I can edit it out but if I stuff up on a stage it could get onto social media in a matter of seconds!" I explain, I don't really have stage fright. I just don't want to go on the stage in front of millions of screaming girls.

"Oh, that makes sense!" Niall admits

"So can you put me down now?" I ask him.

"Sure!" He says and puts me on the ground. He grabs his microphone off Zayn and gives me one "I'm back! This is our photographer Emma!"

"Um, Hi?" I question, turning to Niall I ask "Where the hell did this come from?"

"Didn't you wonder why instead of only taking a couple of seconds to get back on the stage it took a couple of minutes?I had to get you a microphone" Niall answers